Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 burgers
(09-09-2019, 06:52 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Steelers lost by a wider margin than the Bengals - who did in fact lose themselves.

The classic Rfaulk moral victory.

Well, tbf, we were 9.5pt underdogs in this one. Plus, the reason for the moral victory runs much deeper than the score itself.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 05:29 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton played pretty good yesterday up till the end when he failed to pull out a victory.  Do you think some day its possible he can be as good as the Baker?

Lol, Baker Mayfield..  Has an awesome collection of talent around him, yet still falls to pieces at the first sign of adversity.  3 INTs, with one of them being a pick 6.  He really planted the flag, yesterday..   Rolleyes

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 07:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, tbf, we were 9.5pt underdogs in this one. Plus, the reason for the moral victory runs much deeper than the score itself.

Congratulations on not losing as bad as you could have. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Congratulations on not losing as bad as you could have. 

Gee, thanks...   Mellow

I wish I could say the same to you, but the Steelers loss far exceeded any and all expectations.  I mean, losing by 30, on National TV, in the Marquis matchup of the week?  That's some tough stuff right there.  If I lived closer to you, I'd at least buy you a beer to help console you.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Gee, thanks...   Mellow

I wish I could say the same to you, but the Steelers loss far exceeded any and all expectations.  I mean, losing by 30, on National TV, in the Marquis matchup of the week?  That's some tough stuff right there.  If I lived closer to you, I'd at least buy you a beer to help console you.

With a few, "Yo Mama" jokes thrown in there over a cold one. LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Congratulations on not losing as bad as you could have. 

I don't ever, but this time i will accept the moral victory when my team couldn't pull out a tough game that they dominated in, as opposed to losing a game they were never even remotely in. 

Got any confetti?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 05:29 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton played pretty good yesterday up till the end when he failed to pull out a victory.  Do you think some day its possible he can be as good as the Baker?

Went to the playoffs his first five seasons. Baker didn’t.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 09:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Went to the playoffs his first five seasons. Baker didn’t.

When i was reading his post, i was thinking of someone else that failed to pull out.  

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Gee, thanks...   Mellow

No it was expected

(09-08-2019, 05:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I don't think the Steelers will even get beat that bad tonig....**** it
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Video 

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
baker is currently 1-6 against top 18 defenses
Reply/Quote