Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where do we go from here?
We lost a game that we should've won.

Go figure. Anyways, what way do you think the Bengals go? Fire Marvin? Release Hill? Send Burfict to Rehab? What do we do for next year.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:24 AM)milksheikh Wrote: We lost a game that we should've won.

Go figure. Anyways, what way do you think the Bengals go? Fire Marvin? Release Hill? Send Burfict to Rehab? What do we do for next year.

I would release Hill.  If it were me I'd make Hue the HC, but what will MB do?  Probably nothing.  Zimmer could possibly get a playoff win tomorrow before Marvin.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm just at a loss. How does Hill fumble? How do you commit those penalties? When does it end? This is half a decade of first round playoff losses. I just don't know when it will stop.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:24 AM)milksheikh Wrote: We lost a game that we should've won.

Nothing will ever change.  Marvin is going nowhere unless he wants to.  When does anything ever change with this franchise?
Reply/Quote
I think it's Marvin's time to go. Maybe promote Hue to head coach, but I think this team can benefit from a different leader.

I believe it's four fumbles Hill had this year alone. I think we should put serious consideration into looking for another RB, should a good opportunity arise. And I think a Burfict replacement or trade is not totally far-fetched.
__

On the positive side, I like what I saw from both the offense and defense as a whole, sans the horrid plays and inexcusable behavior from certain players. Mccarron and most of our players did a fine job, so I think there are absolutely some positive takeaways from this game. I just think we can benefit from some over-hauling.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the Rams move back to L.A. and the Three RIng Circus moves to St. Louis.

Disgrace to professional sports and the Bengals hold thousands of season ticket holders
hostage with PSL's they can't get 50 cent for the dollar for.
Reply/Quote
Cut ties with Hill and Pac man.
Reply/Quote
I think we change nothing and spend the entire off-season talking about how jealous the Bills or Raiders must be of our post-season-making success. I'm serious. Here we go again.
Reply/Quote
Eff you mode. The media and the league wants to paint us as villains. Fine. Eff them. Circle the freaking wagons, boys. It's time to ride on EVERYONE. I'm upset about the way the game ended, and the bad calls down the stretch, but I'm more upset at the horrendous way CBS tried to paint the Bengals players as the villains when it boiled down to one of the shoving matches that were happening all game, instigated by both sides, and one hit that, while a foul, was more a result of unfortunate timing than anything else.
Reply/Quote
Fire Marvin and hire Hue as the head coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:45 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Fire Marvin and hire Hue as the head coach.

I like that idea.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I doubt they will make any changes.
Reply/Quote
What SHOULD BE DONE: Fire Marvin, let Hue walk, release Jeremy Hill immediately.

What WILL BE DONE: Nothing. Marvin will get an extension, Hill will be our starting RB (ineffective and fumbling games away), we will suffer yet again.
Reply/Quote