Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where the people that were hyping up the Wisconsin guards?
Bc they got destroyed all damn week.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:43 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Bc they got destroyed all damn week.

I didn't really hype them, but I think USA Today's Luke Easterling makes a good point...

"Death, taxes & huge overreactions to 3 days of Senior Bowl practices"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 01:14 AM)Whatever Wrote: I didn't really hype them, but I think USA Today's Luke Easterling makes a good point...

"Death, taxes & huge overreactions to 3 days of Senior Bowl practices"

Huge overreactiona when it comes to certain things. But a olineman getting destroyed by muktipmu dts ain't good. And getting best in less that 1 second most time.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:43 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Bc they got destroyed all damn week.

Seems like kind of a confrontational title vaguely aimed at someone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You can add David Edwards to the list. He dropped on many boards as a tackle this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 02:33 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Huge overreactiona when it comes to certain things. But a olineman getting destroyed by muktipmu dts ain't good. And getting best in less that 1 second most time.

What kind of DTs are those?  If they're beating Guards in less than a second, the Bengals need to invest in a couple of those..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I was one who liked Benzschawel as a Rd 4-5 pick last year if he had declared. I still wouldn't mind if he was selected in that range, even after the Senior Bowl. People that base someone's performance off a single week of Senior Bowl practices rather than what they did in their season(s) in college probably are too judgmental. Some players take longer than a week to adjust to new schemes and other players. Besides, anything on Day 3 isn't a high chance of success anyway.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I’d rather just turn on Wisconsin games and make a judgement from games, about how they play in games...
Reply/Quote
Wisconsin lost 5 games this year, largely in part because the OL isn't the same quality that we've grown accustomed to seeing them put out there, year after year. These guys are certainly draftable, but I wouldn't go penciling them in as "Day 1 starters" like so many UW were in the recent past.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote