Poll: What do you do when the Bengals are out of it?
I stop watching football.
I drink, A LOT.
I start looking at draft possibilities.
I start giving my wife the attention I've forgotten for 16 weeks.
I find another team to hang some hope.
Curl into the fetal position and cry again
Inject Narcan
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who will you root for?
I'm pulling for the Bears... They play defense. It's refreshing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:28 PM)jason Wrote: I'm pulling for the Bears... They play defense. It's refreshing.

I love that they play defense but I hate the Bears.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:09 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I hate the Ravens least in our division. Hoping the AFCN is a non factor in the end with my interest being in the Chiefs, Chargers, Saints, Rams

A SB combo of those teams would be refreshing and a pretty good game to boot you'd think.

Gotta admit I wouldn't mind the Ravens.  After they stomp a hole in Maypunk and the asshole Stains next week, of course.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 02:28 PM)jason Wrote: I'm pulling for the Bears... They play defense. It's refreshing.

How about Ravens vs. Bears? Two defensive teams.  Wouldn't that **** up the league's grand vision?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
While I no longer care about the Bengals as much as I have in the past, they’re still my top team. I’m also a Packer shareholder, so that’s my next team to cheer for. Since neither are in the playoffs this year, I’ll be pulling for the Saints. Don’t know why, but I’ve always liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote