Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who would you pick up?
I can;t find the thread, but I said I drafted Ben in our fantasy league for the first time in 10 years. I also said he'd probably get hurt since my team has nice long history of injured players.

And so it goes...

So with Matthew Stafford on my bench I need a back up QB when Ben goes on IR.

Here are the choices left in our league:

[Image: 092715.jpg]

Which starting QB do you want to see get hurt next?

I, uh, I mean who would you pick? Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
You don't want to hear it, but Dalton is your man.  I had to pick him up when Romo went down.  I have Tannehill too, but wasn't liking the Buffalo matchup...  Dalton killed it today.  He is great Sundays @ 1:00 pm eastern.  Between him and Stafford, you'll be fine.  Your QB will be matchup dependent for the rest of the year.  I hope Ben's not out for the year, because I have Antonio Brown in my league...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have the same problem, Ben was my starter. I'm likely finishing under 50 points this week, but that's due to more than just the issues at the QB position.

I agree with Jason that Dalton is the play. He's going to be my pick-up the second I can grab him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:29 PM)jason Wrote: You don't want to hear it, but Dalton is your man.  I had to pick him up when Romo went down.  I have Tannehill too, but wasn't liking the Buffalo matchup...  Dalton killed it today.  He is great Sundays @ 1:00 pm eastern.  Between him and Stafford, you'll be fine.  Your QB will be matchup dependent for the rest of the year.  I hope Ben's not out for the year, because I have Antonio Brown in my league...

I only phrased it that way because I didn't think any Bengals fans would want Dalton getting hurt!   Smirk

I'm gonna probably pick him up.

(09-27-2015, 07:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I have the same problem, Ben was my starter.  I'm likely finishing under 50 points this week, but that's due to more than just the issues at the QB position.

I agree with Jason that Dalton is the play.  He's going to be my pick-up the second I can grab him.

I finally had a decent week with my RB's and D and this happened.  I was probably going to lose anyway.  My opponent was tearing it up.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: I only phrased it that way because I didn't think any Bengals fans would want Dalton getting hurt!   Smirk

I finally had a decent week with my RB's and D and this happened.  I was probably going to lose anyway.  My opponent was tearing it up.

Both I and my opponent have/are projected to score under 55 points.  We're like two drunks holding each other up.  Bad fantasy year for me. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: I only phrased it that way because I didn't think any Bengals fans would want Dalton getting hurt!   Smirk

Half of us hope he will get hurt.  Unfortunately he is a devil spawn...  An immortal.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have Ben too in my league.  But I also have Andy as my back up so I'm not too worried.  But should I drop Ben and pick up another back up now?  I'm not even sure who is left out there to pick up? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I have Brees and he went down last week. Played Rivers last Sunday. Sticking with Brees since he'll be back shortly. As for Ben, he's probably done for the year. I like Dalton or Flacco. Dalton has more targets in Green, Eifert, and Jones though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can;t find the thread, but I said I drafted Ben in our fantasy league for the first time in 10 years.  I also said he'd probably get hurt since my team has nice long history of injured players.

And so it goes...

I, uh, I mean who would you pick?  Smirk

I think Vick is still available. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I have Ben too in my league.  But I also have Andy as my back up so I'm not too worried.  But should I drop Ben and pick up another back up now?  I'm not even sure who is left out there to pick up? 

I heard that he's out 4-6 weeks...  Sprained MCL.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I dropped Ben and picked up David Carr. 

My team sucks anyways.  Might as well go for that #1 draft pick next year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I am a fan of Tyrod Taylor, his legs give him another dimension that is interesting depending on the match up each week.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can;t find the thread, but I said I drafted Ben in our fantasy league for the first time in 10 years. I also said he'd probably get hurt since my team has nice long history of injured players.

And so it goes...

I, uh, I mean who would you pick? Smirk

tony romo went down for my team and i had bradford so i dropped them both and running dalton and carr now..

Probly go carr this week vs the teddy bears.
Reply/Quote
I had Romo In one league and now I have Tannehill.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think Vick is still available. 

Not a chance.

Never cared for him as a QB...let alone at 35 with just a short time with the team.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 12:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not a chance.

Never cared for him as a QB...let alone at 35 with just a short time with the team.

Tyrod Taylor or Dalton, grab them both and play versus the matchups. Dalton will be a fantasy beast if he maintains, Tyrod will get you points with his legs each and every week, and he seems to be progressing nicely with the throws.
Reply/Quote