Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.... you have to start winning wars again.
Hooray! And a multitude, no less. Wars.
Where do you plan to start winning wars? I'm just asking nervously, because the best way to win wars is to pick very weak opponents, of which my country would be one. Or Andorra. (You know, from Sodom and Andorra.)

--- To the point. Listening to Trump, it's no stretch to believe a new middle eastern war is in the brewing - he says we're gonna straighten it out. We spent 6 trillion dollars and got nowhere. (To which the logical conclusion obviously is to now spend even more.)

What's up with that? New wars coming up? What's the latest leak on that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I hope Fox News schedules a viewing of War Games for Trumps viewing pleasure.
I think it's pretty obvious Iran is the main target, but aren't they allies with Russia?
Venezuela....
Oil available and should receive plenty of support from the starving populace (unless they're familiar with Obama's sanctions and blame their conditions on those).

Unsubstantiated information:
A friend of mine that's of fairly high rank in the National Guard had informed me that they had recently been preparing for a jungle environment.
Venezuela has three somewhat different environments within it's small country, but it's just a bit of speculation.
I suppose my friend could have been messing with me, but he repeated the statement at a later date, then denied it completely several months later, when he'd applied for his military retirement.
So, who knows...
(02-27-2017, 07:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Venezuela....
Oil available and should receive plenty of support from the starving populace (unless they're familiar with Obama's sanctions and blame their conditions on those).

Plus, they probably never see it coming, with all the ISIS diversion talk. Element of surprise and such.

(02-27-2017, 07:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Unsubstantiated information:
A friend of mine that's of fairly high rank in the National Guard had informed me that they had recently been preparing for a jungle environment.

Please don't tell me you're going back to Vietnam... to "straighten it out".
(02-27-2017, 07:26 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think it's pretty obvious Iran is the main target, but aren't they allies with Russia?

Well, sort of. Mainly caused by them not particularly liking you.
But that makes all the bomb Iran talk all the more confusing.
(02-27-2017, 08:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: Please don't tell me you're going back to Vietnam... to "straighten it out".

Apart from movies and a few documentaries, I know next to nothing about Vietnam.

However, I doubt there's much incentive, other than revenge.

Maybe we'll go clean out The Congo ?
There could be some Rare Earth Elements/Metals tucked in there.
(02-27-2017, 06:54 PM)hollodero Wrote: Hooray! And a multitude, no less. Wars.
Where do you plan to start winning wars? I'm just asking nervously, because the best way to win wars is to pick very weak opponents, of which my country would be one. Or Andorra. (You know, from Sodom and Andorra.)

--- To the point. Listening to Trump, it's no stretch to believe a new middle eastern war is in the brewing - he says we're gonna straighten it out. We spent 6 trillion dollars and got nowhere. (To which the logical conclusion obviously is to now spend even more.)

What's up with that? New wars coming up? What's the latest leak on that.

I think war with Austria would be more remunerative than war with Andorra, provided we learn from previous mistakes and take the oil.
Thats why we need to build up the nuclear arsenal. Its easy to win wars when we start dropping the big bombs. Trump is a genius. Just give him a chance.

For real though. He will probably think we can just bully North Korea end up pissing off China and get WW3 going.
Links usually are helpful in threads such as this. Are we talking about Mad Dog's plan to defeat ISIS that was released today or are we talking AGAIN about something Trump said? Just in case it's the latter allow me to fit in:

He sure does like to win wars.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-27-2017, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Links usually are helpful in threads such as this. Are we talking about Mad Dog's plan to defeat ISIS that was released today or are we talking AGAIN about something Trump said? Just in case it's the latter allow me to fit in:

(02-14-2017, 05:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I constantly see here and Nationally extreme vetting going on in regards to Trump and his nominees. Some of it warranted, some of it frivolous. This has led me to wonder: What exactly does the left (insert any term you are comfortable with) hope to gain?

Do they hope that if a Dem takes the WH in 2020 that their POTUS and cabinet is meet with the same scrutiny and distain? 

Do they hope their POTUS is challenged by district judges and those decisions upheld by biased (do not read incorrect) appeals courts?

Do they hope Trump is impeached and his VP becomes POTUS?

Do they just want "the truth?"

Do they want celebrities being their spokesmen?

Do they want government being accountable to media?

You know who you are. What do you want from all this "vetting"?

personally, I watch it all and think to myself: Be careful what you wish for.

Hmm, I don't see no stinkin' link in your thread. Look, Barney Fife, when you're done policing other's post maybe you can police yourself?
(02-27-2017, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He sure does like war.

Fixed it for you.
Delaware.

They'll be unaware.
(02-27-2017, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Links usually are helpful in threads such as this. Are we talking about Mad Dog's plan to defeat ISIS that was released today or are we talking AGAIN about something Trump said? Just in case it's the latter allow me to fit in:

Well. I talk about something he said, plus the fact he wants to raise the military budget. I did not think you would need a link for said raise, as it was quite talked about.
About things he said, you give the impression as if it were unimportant what your own president says, I don't know. I don't catch your drift. Since, again, he talked about straightening out things and winning wars again, I thought you'd taken notice.

Things he says
Things he wants to do

...to which I ask, is there a war coming up? A fair question, except when one believes whatever your president says is not relevant at all.
(02-28-2017, 02:02 AM)Benton Wrote: Delaware.

They'll be unaware.

Drain the great cypress swamp! Although the worm-eating warbler and the brown-headed cowbird habitat there, and I guess they lean republican.

But they sure would never see it coming.

(02-27-2017, 11:03 PM)Dill Wrote: I think war with Austria would be more remunerative than war with Andorra, provided we learn from previous mistakes and take the oil.

Renumerative, sure, for the expenses aren't quite there. You basically would just need to formally inform us that we've just been defeated, and that's that. Or Trump can walk right through our country to Vienna and claim victory. It's not like we would do anything.
About the oil though, I don't know. We roughly drill for 1 million tons. That might be enough to fill up your tanks, planes and carriers once and then it's gone. We have lots of pumpkin seeds oil, though.
hes going after Wakanda
People suck
I think he was referring to the ongoing wars against Hillary Clinton and the media.

Oh, and the wars against ethics, regulations, Muslims, women, the environment, handicapped people, the LGBT community, legal and illegal immigrants, Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep, poor people, Obamacare, Sen. John McCain....

Is there anything or anyone who he hasn't declared war on?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
I was a little taken back by the comment that we need to start winning wars again. Aren't we tired of wars yet? How about we not get in to wars for a while? We are already well past the point of mutual nuclear proliferation, why spend more money on nuclear weapons?
(02-28-2017, 09:06 AM)Griever Wrote: hes going after Wakanda

I figured he wants to free his people from Oompa Loompa Land.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-28-2017, 09:21 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I think he was referring to the ongoing wars against Hillary Clinton and the media.

Oh, and the wars against ethics, regulations, Muslims, women, the environment, handicapped people, the LGBT community, legal and illegal immigrants, Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep, poor people, Obamacare, Sen. John McCain....

Is there anything or anyone who he hasn't declared war on?

dont forget mark cuban
People suck