Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Media Bans
(01-21-2021, 03:57 PM)Benton Wrote: Haven't heard of it. From the name I'm guessing a social media site for guys who like to pee? 

Did Jordan Palmer invent it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 03:57 PM)Benton Wrote: Haven't heard of it. From the name I'm guessing a social media site for guys who like to pee? 
Hey... I'm over 50. I'm happy I still have a healthy stream.

It's basically Facebook, but supposedly doesn't censor or share your information. Membership surged by 2.5 million in the past 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Facebook opened the doors of the gulag early !
I'm back 36 hours early.
Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 10:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hey... I'm over 50. I'm happy I still have a healthy stream.

It's basically Facebook, but supposedly doesn't censor or share your information. Membership surged by 2.5 million in the past 2 weeks.

Will they share info with the FBI?  That is the question.

It is interesting, this rather forgotten app getting swarmed over night by people who might be using it to recruit and organize for domestic terror. Wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2021, 06:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Will they share info with the FBI?  That is the question.

It is interesting, this rather forgotten app getting swarmed over night by people who might be using it to recruit and organize for domestic terror. Wacky.
Supposedly not, but they did delete "Stop the Steal" pages.

Aaaaannnnnd I'm back to being banned on Facebook !
What a tease they are.

Reply/Quote
I read an article about an apartment complex or something similar that tried to (I can’t remember). The gist is that it went to court and the ruling was once a company gets big enough that the common rights of the people over rules their (corporate) rights.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote