Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soda Bracket: Parched Madness
So at work, my department has a annual tradition where we run a food bracket after Spring Break as a way to pass the time until the end of the school year.

The first year we had a chip bracket with Doritos winning. Last year we did candy (Reese's Cups won over Skittles). This year we're running a soda/drink bracket.

Here's the bracket. In the past we have seeded, but this year we just put similar competitors up against each other in round 1.

[Image: 0oF1Q8t.jpg]

You fill out a bracket in advance based on how you think people will vote. Every day we bring in one of the match ups and do a taste test. Everyone gets 1 vote.

So far Coke beat Pepsi, Blue Gatorade beat Fruit Punch Gatorade, and Fresca beat Sprite. Today is Cherry Coke v Wild Cherry Pepsi.

While I am a Coke guy, I had to go with WCP. It just tastes better.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 12:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So at work, my department has a annual tradition where we run a food bracket after Spring Break as a way to pass the time until the end of the school year.

The first year we had a chip bracket with Doritos winning. Last year we did candy (Reese's Cups won over Skittles). This year we're running a soda/drink bracket.

Here's the bracket. In the past we have seeded, but this year we just put similar competitors up against each other in round 1.

[Image: 0oF1Q8t.jpg]

You fill out a bracket in advance based on how you think people will vote. Every day we bring in one of the match ups and do a taste test. Everyone gets 1 vote.

So far Coke beat Pepsi, Blue Gatorade beat Fruit Punch Gatorade, and Fresca beat Sprite. Today is Cherry Coke v Wild Cherry Pepsi.

While I am a Coke guy, I had to go with WCP. It just tastes better.

I would have voted or everything that has lost so far.  Pepsi over Coke, Fruit Punch over Blue, and definitely Sprite over Fresca.  So to follow that trend, give me Cherry Coke.

How far will Hawaiian Punch go?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Skipping to the finals, I got Dr. Pepper edging out Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper for the Championship.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 02:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I would have voted or everything that has lost so far.  Pepsi over Coke, Fruit Punch over Blue, and definitely Sprite over Fresca.  So to follow that trend, give me Cherry Coke.

How far will Hawaiian Punch go?

Some of my classes picked HP to go to the finals. 

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 03:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Skipping to the finals, I got Dr. Pepper edging out Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper for the Championship.

I made two brackets. One with Coke over Orange and one with DP over Orange.

I ultimately picked Dr. Pepper as my official bracket. 

Reply/Quote
Dr Pepper pap smears Sierra in the final.

Reply/Quote