Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Can We Ask Kasich To Change 'Ridiculous' Spelling Of His Name?
To Drumpf?

Smirk

Ladies and gentlemen!  You GOP Presidential Candidate for 2016!

I'm sure his "style" will go over great with foreign leaders.  Really great.  Just awesome I've been told.  

Quote:During a speech Saturday, Donald Trump let the crowd know that he has a lot of problems with opponent Ohio Gov. John Kasich ®, including the spelling of his last name.

While speaking to a crowd in Connecticut, Trump started on a tear about how many more millions of votes he has than Kasich and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). During that portion of his speech, he stopped to wax poetic about the correct way to pronounce "Kasich."

“I don’t know how to pronounce his name — Kasich. It’s -i-c-h,” Trump said in a video reported by ABC. “Every time I see it I say Kas-itch. But it’s pronounced Kas-ick."

Trump went on to call the ordeal of pronouncing his name "ridiculous" and asked the crowd if he could ask Kasich to change the spelling.

“So I'm doing a very good job saying it...Can we ask him to change the spelling of his name? Are we allowed to do that? It’s so ridiculous,” Trump said.

Watch the full clip below:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kasich-trump-spelling-name

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Well he just lost the vote of every man named Ichabod as well as all ichthyologists.
Finally someone had the balls to say it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-24-2016, 04:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: To Drumpf?

Smirk

Ladies and gentlemen!  You GOP Presidential Candidate for 2016!

I'm sure his "style" will go over great with foreign leaders.  Really great.  Just awesome I've been told.  

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kasich-trump-spelling-name

Hilarious

Oh no, the man told a joke! AND IT WASN'T VERY FUNNY!!! THE HORROR. THE HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! AMERICA IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

Whatever 

You know, it always cracks me up when people look for the tiniest of ways to criticize someone or something when there are plenty of perfectly good and more important criticisms to be made.
(04-27-2016, 11:36 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh no, the man told a joke! AND IT WASN'T VERY FUNNY!!! THE HORROR. THE HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! AMERICA IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

Whatever 

You know, it always cracks me up when people look for the tiniest of ways to criticize someone or something when there are plenty of perfectly good and more important criticisms to be made.

Which is what Drumpf has done his entire campaign.   ThumbsUp
(04-27-2016, 11:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Which is what Drumpf has done his entire campaign.   ThumbsUp

True. But, it's kind of hard to criticize him for it while doing it yourself. They have a word for that. Ummmm, what is it? Hippocrates? Hypnotist? 
(04-27-2016, 11:42 AM)PhilHos Wrote: True. But, it's kind of hard to criticize him for it while doing it yourself. They have a word for that. Ummmm, what is it? Hippocrates? Hypnotist? 

Uh, so what you're trying to say is that Drumpf can do whatever he wants no matter how stupid but by pointing out that it is stupid that make someone a hypocrite?

That makes no sense.

Now, I'd agree if it was a one time thing and I was jumping up and down about how it proves something.  But this is the way Drumpf is.  He has no ideas he just says what he thinks the crown in front of him wants to hear so he can get applause / laughs.  Essentially he's a clown who has enough money to have better makeup.

ThumbsUp
(04-27-2016, 11:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Uh, so what you're trying to say is that Drumpf can do whatever he wants no matter how stupid but by pointing out that it is stupid that make someone a hypocrite?

That makes no sense.

That's because that's NOT what I was saying. What I'm saying is that if Trump criticizes something stupidly and you have a problem with it, that doesn't mean that you can criticize Trump stupidly. Otherwise you're a hypocrite. For example, when Trump criticized Fiorina's looks, did you think he was wrong for doing so? If yes, then you can't turn around and make fun of Trump's looks 'cause that's hypocritical. 

Look, the main reason I'm pointing this out is because that by being hypocritcal YOU'RE ACTUALLY HELPING TRUMP. When people complained about Trump criticizing Fiorina's looks, he pointed out all the criticism leveled to him about his looks (usually his hair). This just made his supporters all the more vigorous and probably even got some undecided people on his side.

You obviously hate Trump and I don't necessarily blame you, but if you truly want to hurt him, be critical of his ideas and his policies and positions. Don't try to out-Trump Trump. It ain't going to work and, worse, will actually help him.
(04-27-2016, 12:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's because that's NOT what I was saying. What I'm saying is that if Trump criticizes something stupidly and you have a problem with it, that doesn't mean that you can criticize Trump stupidly. Otherwise you're a hypocrite. For example, when Trump criticized Fiorina's looks, did you think he was wrong for doing so? If yes, then you can't turn around and make fun of Trump's looks 'cause that's hypocritical. 

Look, the main reason I'm pointing this out is because that by being hypocritcal YOU'RE ACTUALLY HELPING TRUMP. When people complained about Trump criticizing Fiorina's looks, he pointed out all the criticism leveled to him about his looks (usually his hair). This just made his supporters all the more vigorous and probably even got some undecided people on his side.

You obviously hate Trump and I don't necessarily blame you, but if you truly want to hurt him, be critical of his ideas and his policies and positions. Don't try to out-Trump Trump. It ain't going to work and, worse, will actually help him.

That would be easier if he had any ideas or policies.

I went to his policy page and literally, not figuratively, could not find anything of substance.
(04-27-2016, 11:36 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You know, it always cracks me up when people look for the tiniest of ways to criticize someone or something when there are plenty of perfectly good and more important criticisms to be made.

Like making fun of the way a person spells his name?
(04-27-2016, 11:36 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You know, it always cracks me up when people look for the tiniest of ways to criticize someone or something when there are plenty of perfectly good and more important criticisms to be made.

You must really bust your gut in this forum then.
Ninja