Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Solarwinds123
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/solarwinds-update-server-could-be-accessed-in-2019-using-password-solarwinds123-report/ar-BB1bXgXC

If I create a Best Buy account, it requires me to make a more difficult password than this....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not happy about this at all.

Gotta say I am not surprised at the parting gift from the Trump administration.

A massive Russian hack compromising the treasury and five branches of the military to go along with much more.

If I didn’t think the conman was a traitor I wouldn’t assume the worst. But his recent attempted coup only reinforced my opinion. I would ask if he has even commented on this disaster, but I don’t really give a shit what he says anymore. Just counting down the days until our biggest liability is gone.
Reply/Quote
Good to know the traitor who has said nothing about the biggest breach in American history will veto the defense bill going up while we are in an extremely vulnerable situation.

America first my ass
Reply/Quote
I thought it was awesome that Trump finally broke his silence on this. Yea, it was only after Pompeo blamed Russia and Trump then defended Putin, blamed China, and tried to link it to his made up claims of election fraud, but it was very presidential.

He really grew into his role. I think I finally see now why any criticism of him over the last 4 years prompted his defenders to accuse his critics of being mentally ill.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 02:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought it was awesome that Trump finally broke his silence on this. Yea, it was only after Pompeo blamed Russia and Trump then defended Putin, blamed China, and tried to link it to his made up claims of election fraud, but it was very presidential.

He really grew into his role. I think I finally see now why any criticism of him over the last 4 years prompted his defenders to accuse his critics of being mentally ill.

Personally I get more disgusted every day with how republicans/conservative/trump defenders continue to support his rantings or, possibly worse, have gone silent.  

The lack of any kind of spine of morality is sickening.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote