Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group
(02-06-2016, 08:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't care about being called anythjng.   If I see women and children being attacked I would step in.     You can't be afraid to call out evil.

I know you wouldn't and you know I wouldn't either.  We both know however, that we would be called racist for stepping in.
(02-06-2016, 07:43 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The Nazi items could have a different meaning as well.  It could just be a rallying symbol to let others know that if they are against immigration and ZOG control then they are not alone.

It isn't easy to spot like minded people, I would have no way of knowing if my views will be met with acceptance or hostility until I actually give them voice. 

If someone saw a Nazi symbol, they would know that they could talk about any view regarding race and politics if they are in a mind that race isn't a social construct and that politicians don't represent White interest as much as they seem to be against them, and not be mocked, ridiculed and derided for it. 

What's worse, is you can be fired if you don't toe the line on certain narratives.  Just look at what happened in Mizzou.  In other universities, staff has had to resign due to hostility thrown at them for even suggesting that some people get offended easily.

Yeah, I don't know for sure.
I just know that I've been around a lot of people like this.
Still, it is to project an image.

Meh..... I have some Nazi items, but I don't keep them on display.
They were war trophies.
(02-05-2016, 02:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  I think this will be a balancing act by the police.

Isn't everything?
(02-06-2016, 10:00 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I know you wouldn't and you know I wouldn't either.  We both know however, that we would be called racist for stepping in.

Probably the most ludicrous statement I have ever seen on this board. Congratulations.
(02-06-2016, 10:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Probably the most ludicrous statement I have ever seen on this board. Congratulations.

You should look at some of your own then.

They have been pretty ludicrous.

I am not talking about the people on this board.  Just the way the MSM would portray the events.

It would be "White Man Attacks Refugee".

The spin would be that, I saw a white woman being talked to by a refugee and immediately attacked him without knowing if he planned to hurt her or not.

They would equate it to the days when a black man would be hanged for "just talking" to a white woman.  Of course those white men were just trying to protect white women from black men.

The refugee wouldn't admit to harassing the white woman, he will just claim that he was "just trying to talk" to her and he has no idea why she called for help and that I or Lucie just came out of no where and attacked him for "no reason".

Hence we would be called a racist.
(02-06-2016, 11:22 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You should look at some of your own then.

I am not talking about the people on this board.  Just the way the MSM would portray the events.

The spin would be that, I saw a white woman being talked to by a refugee and immediately attacked him without knowing if he planned to hurt her or not.

They would equate it to the days when a black man would be hanged for "just talking" to a white woman.  Of course those white men were just trying to protect white women from black men.

The refugee wouldn't admit to harassing the white woman, he will just claim that he was "just trying to talk" to her and he has no idea why she called for help and that I or Lucie just came out of no where and attacked him for "no reason".

So we've gone from stepping in if you see someone attacked to stepping in if a refugee is talking to a woman? Not following your line of thought, here. Stepping in because they were talking has the potential to be construed as racist, stepping in because of them being attacked is not going to be. You seem to be moving the goalposts, there.
(02-06-2016, 11:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So we've gone from stepping in if you see someone attacked to stepping in if a refugee is talking to a woman? Not following your line of thought, here. Stepping in because they were talking has the potential to be construed as racist, stepping in because of them being attacked is not going to be. You seem to be moving the goalposts, there.

Then either you are naive or being intentionally so. 

What happens is usually not what is reported.

Refugee attacks woman.  I step in to stop it. 

When questioned, the refugee isn't going to say "Gee, ya know what?  Ya caught me, I was trying to hurt her, but that man stopped me", more like "I was just trying to talk to her, and then she screamed, and out of no where this man comes and knocks me down."

The media will allude that the woman screamed because she is irrationally afraid of the refugee and thinks all non white men are rapist and so screamed because she "thought" the man was dangerous when he was just trying to strike up an innocent conversation.  Then they will say I overreacted and that I just didn't want to see a non white man talking to a white female.

You see, the media won't report that I was acting to prevent an attack, even if that was what took place.  They will spin it to fit a narrative.  The narrative recently is that a white woman is racist if she doesn't want to date a black guy.  So she shouldn't be fearful if a non white man approaches her to talk to her, to see if she may be interested in going out. 

http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2013-11-if-you-wont-date-people-of-a-certain-race-youre-raci

To just assume that a refugee that approaches her is going to attack her would be considered racist in the eyes of the MSM.  However considering the attacks that have been reported all throughout Europe, it isn't racist as much as it would be considered prudent, to want to avoid the refugees. 

The spin is what I am referring to, not the reality.
Wow, that's quite a post. Someone get BY's popcorn picture.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-06-2016, 11:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So we've gone from stepping in if you see someone attacked to stepping in if a refugee is talking to a woman? Not following your line of thought, here. Stepping in because they were talking has the potential to be construed as racist, stepping in because of them being attacked is not going to be. You seem to be moving the goalposts, there.

Unless you are in their country and being attacked = talking to.

Ignorance is bliss. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-07-2016, 01:50 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Then either you are naive or being intentionally so. 

When questioned, the refugee isn't going to say "Gee, ya know what?  Ya caught me, I was trying to hurt her, but that man stopped me", more like "I was just trying to talk to her, and then she screamed, and out of no where this man comes and knocks me down."

The media will allude that the woman screamed because she is irrationally afraid of the refugee and thinks all non white men are rapist and so screamed because she "thought" the man was dangerous when he was just trying to strike up an innocent conversation.  Then they will say I overreacted and that I just didn't want to see a non white man talking to a white female.

You see, the media won't report that I was acting to prevent an attack, even if that was what took place.  They will spin it to fit a narrative.  The narrative recently is that a white woman is racist if she doesn't want to date a black guy.  So she shouldn't be fearful if a non white man approaches her to talk to her, to see if she may be interested in going out. 

http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2013-11-if-you-wont-date-people-of-a-certain-race-youre-raci

To just assume that a refugee that approaches her is going to attack her would be considered racist in the eyes of the MSM.  However considering the attacks that have been reported all throughout Europe, it isn't racist as much as it would be considered prudent, to want to avoid the refugees. 

The spin is what I am referring to, not the reality.

So, you are saying that the media would ignore you, the victim, and any potential witnesses stating it was an attack, and side with the immigrant saying it wasn't? And you are saying that you are justified in violently stepping in when a refugee is not acting violent? Just trying to understand your position here.

And, for the record, if a woman were to scream just because a refugee started talking to her, that is stereotyping and is prejudiced. By definition.
(02-07-2016, 08:16 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, you are saying that the media would ignore you, the victim, and any potential witnesses stating it was an attack, and side with the immigrant saying it wasn't? And you are saying that you are justified in violently stepping in when a refugee is not acting violent? Just trying to understand your position here.

And, for the record, if a woman were to scream just because a refugee started talking to her, that is stereotyping and is prejudiced. By definition.

I thought you were current with German news.  

The media over here has been pretty silent on the attacks.  So yeah, the media would ignore me, the victim, and potential witnesses.  I mean it isn't like the media ignored facts in Ferguson or anything of that nature.

When did I say, or even hint that I feel I would be justified in violently stepping in if a refugee isn't acting violent?  I went back through, and nope, can't see where you came up with that conclusion.

The position is even IF I was completely justified in stepping, the media would spin it to make me a racist.

For the record... how is a woman supposed to know that the refugee is just wanting to talk?  Knowing that there have been attacks across Europe from refugees, then a woman who is approached by one, and she does her best to move away from him and he moves in closer would be wise to scream for help.  Quit trying to shame a woman that doesn't want to put herself at risk.
(02-06-2016, 10:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Isn't everything?

Only when politics are in play. And the current immigration policy for the EU could be the straw that breaks up its membership. What's funny is that there is very little holding it together. It's in the EU charter that if a member leaves then the EU must set up trade with them.
(02-06-2016, 07:49 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: This is a great question.  One that I have heard voiced on a few occasions, especially since we are expected to have an influx of immigrants from Middle Eastern countries.

If you hear that a bunch of women were being harassed by Muslim men and the cops were unwilling or unable to stop this harassment, would you stand by and allow it to continue as well, for fear of being called a racist?  Or would you throw your care of a word aside and defend your women, even if that meant with violence?

Pretty certain that I know plenty of men, of ethnicities other than mine, that feel just as strongly about protecting their women.  It's not about a hatred of people for the color of their skin, or the Nation that they come from, as much as a refusal to allow them to disrupt and overtake our way of life.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-06-2016, 11:22 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You should look at some of your own then.

funny thing about fiction, you can make up any story.

such as...

we all know if you saw a refugee attacking a white woman and intervened, the rest of the refuges would stop what they're doing, build a shrine to you and begin worshipping you as "el Blanco, bringer of peace."
(02-07-2016, 01:50 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Then either you are naive or being intentionally so. 

This can not be serious.

How does the MSM get the woman to go along with this?
(02-07-2016, 10:48 AM)Benton Wrote: funny thing about fiction, you can make up any story.

such as...

we all know if you saw a refugee attacking a white woman and intervened, the rest of the refuges would stop what they're doing, build a shrine to you and begin worshipping you as "el Blanco, bringer of peace."

The sad part is that he has to rely on fiction to support his position.

He can not cite a case of this actually happening so instead he has to make up a story that fits his argument.
(02-07-2016, 08:43 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The position is even IF I was completely justified in stepping, the media would spin it to make me a racist.

Okay then, now that you have clarified your position, I disagree. Your position is, from my experience and understanding, not based on reality and is hyperbolic.

(02-07-2016, 08:43 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: For the record... how is a woman supposed to know that the refugee is just wanting to talk?  Knowing that there have been attacks across Europe from refugees, then a woman who is approached by one, and she does her best to move away from him and he moves in closer would be wise to scream for help.  Quit trying to shame a woman that doesn't want to put herself at risk.

You should read my statement again and then tell me how you have misrepresented what I said.
I agree it is not fair to label these groups as "Neo-Nazis"

We need to get rid of the "neo".
(02-07-2016, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This can not be serious.

How does the MSM get the woman to go along with this?

Of course, the MSM media relies on credible witnesses.... like they have done with Martin, Brown, Gardner, Brown, that guy in Minnesota that was beating his GF, attacked a paramedic and the cops.  Was killed and is now a martyr for BLM?

The woman is irrelevant, the refugees side is the important.  I mean, who wants to hear from a privilege white woman, when there are marginalized minorities to talk to?
(02-07-2016, 04:39 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Of course, the MSM media relies on credible witnesses.... like they have done with Martin, Brown, Gardner, Brown, that guy in Minnesota that was beating his GF, attacked a paramedic and the cops.  Was killed and is now a martyr for BLM?

The woman is irrelevant, the refugees side is the important.  I mean, who wants to hear from a privilege white woman, when there are marginalized minorities to talk to?

Well this explains why our prisons are full of innocent white men while all the criminal minorities walk free. Hilarious 

You honestly think the woman victim will just tacitly agree with all of this an never say a word anywhere?

C'mon man, this is good for a laugh, but you really can't be trying to say this would really happen are you?  The police disregard the statement of a white victim in order to let a minority walk free?  Really?