Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldiers of Odin the next European vigilante group
(02-07-2016, 02:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Okay then, now that you have clarified your position, I disagree. Your position is, from my experience and understanding, not based on reality and is hyperbolic.

You should read my statement again and then tell me how you have misrepresented what I said.

Then you have been asleep during the past few years with regards to "all of the police shootings".  Does white privilege ring a bell? 

Salon had a story after Dylan Roof went on his killing spree. 

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/20/white_america_is_complicit_charleston_dylann_roof_and_the_war_on_black_america_partner/

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/18/charleston_church_massacre_the_violence_white_america_must_answer_for/

Not about Roof, but their thoughts in general toward white men.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

compared to this for San Bernandino:

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/05/muslim_fever_goes_viral_after_paris_and_san_bernardino_islam_bashing_is_back_and_bigger_than_ever/

Basically, don't blame the whole for the actions of the few.

However with regards to whites, sure blame the whole for the actions of the few.

Nope: not misrepresenting.  You think a white woman, that doesn't want to "talk to" a refugee is being discriminatory and is wrong to do so.
(02-07-2016, 10:48 AM)Benton Wrote: funny thing about fiction, you can make up any story.

such as...

we all know if you saw a refugee attacking a white woman and intervened, the rest of the refuges would stop what they're doing, build a shrine to you and begin worshipping you as "el Blanco, bringer of peace."

lol:  in your fiction, Syrian refugees speak Spanish.

The difference in my fiction is instead of it being so far fetched it is based in truth.

Sure, the situation is hypothetical, as I have not been in any confrontation with any refugees. 

However, I have seen plenty of MSM stories that have painted a distorted narrative, and I know there would be some journalist that would twist the story to show a different picture than what the reality would be.

It has happened numerous times.
(02-07-2016, 12:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The sad part is that he has to rely on fiction to support his position.

He can not cite a case of this actually happening so instead he has to make up a story that fits his argument.

Well, the actual case is in the OP...

The Soldiers of Odin, a vigilante group out to stop white women from being harassed by refugees.  How are they portrayed?

Nazis, racist, white supremacist....

You were saying?
(02-07-2016, 05:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well this explains why our prisons are full of innocent white men while all the criminal minorities walk free. Hilarious 

You honestly think the woman victim will just tacitly agree with all of this an never say a word anywhere?

C'mon man, this is good for a laugh, but you really can't be trying to say this would really happen are you?  The police disregard the statement of a white victim in order to let a minority walk free?  Really?

So your position is that the prison are full of innocent minorities while criminal whites are walking free?   LMAO That is even better!

It's happened in Germany.  13 year old girl, missing for 36 hours, raped by migrants....  police called her a liar.

Again, the woman victim isn't as important, especially if she is white.  I mean, with all her privilege and all... the minority is the marginalized one, so they must be truthful. 

Here is an image to feast your eyes on.

http://res.cloudinary.com/trs/image/upload/v1428562755/white_jefpgd.jpg
(02-07-2016, 05:10 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Well, the actual case is in the OP...

The Soldiers of Odin, a vigilante group out to stop white women from being harassed by refugees.  How are they portrayed?

Nazis, racist, white supremacist....

You were saying?

I was saying that their founder was an admitted neo-nazi.

And none of them have been falsely accused of being a racist for personally coming to the aid of a woman who was being attacked.  That has not happened. 
(02-07-2016, 05:19 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: It's happened in Germany.  13 year old girl, missing for 36 hours, raped by migrants....  police called her a liar.

How do you know she was not a liar?
(02-07-2016, 05:19 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: http://res.cloudinary.com/trs/image/upload/v1428562755/white_jefpgd.jpg

What does this even mean?

White women get raped all the time.

I don't get it.
(02-07-2016, 05:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this even mean?

White women get raped all the time.

I don't get it.

Ya don't say....

Think about it for a moment. 

I say that white women aren't believed... you say they are...

Yet here is a picture that says white women can't be raped.

It is almost like a narrative has been written that says nothing bad ever happens to white people and that all of bad things that happens to non whites is because of whites.
(02-07-2016, 05:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you know she was not a liar?

I don't.

However, how do you know she was?

Police acknowledge that she had sex.

In Germany, a 13 year old can't give consent.

Someone should be in jail. 

No one is.

Makes you wonder?
(02-07-2016, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was saying that their founder was an admitted neo-nazi.

And none of them have been falsely accused of being a racist for personally coming to the aid of a woman who was being attacked.  That has not happened. 

So a group set up to protect women is still being called a racist group...
(02-07-2016, 05:41 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: So a group set up to protect women is still being called a racist group...

Because their leader is an admitted racist.
(02-07-2016, 05:39 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I don't.

However, how do you know she was?

Police acknowledge that she had sex.

In Germany, a 13 year old can't give consent.

Someone should be in jail. 

No one is.

Makes you wonder?

It does not make me wonder at all.

I certainly believe that police may try to keep the race of criminals out of the news I don't think they would ever just let minorities rape a 13 year old girl and do nothing about it.

You seriously think that many members of the police force are that sick?
(02-07-2016, 05:37 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Ya don't say....

Think about it for a moment. 

I say that white women aren't believed... you say they are...

Yet here is a picture that says white women can't be raped.

It is almost like a narrative has been written that says nothing bad ever happens to white people and that all of bad things that happens to non whites is because of whites.

Except white women get raped all the time.

Everyone knows this.

I don't get it.
(02-07-2016, 05:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except white women get raped all the time.

Everyone knows this.

I don't get it.

Then you probably never will...
(02-07-2016, 05:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It does not make me wonder at all.

I certainly believe that police may try to keep the race of criminals out of the news I don't think they would ever just let minorities rape a 13 year old girl and do nothing about it.

You seriously think that many members of the police force are that sick?

Not going into my beliefs on the police force, it has been well established.

Police try to keep the race of the criminals out of the news?  Why?  There doesn't seem to be a need when the criminal or allege criminal is a white guy.
(02-07-2016, 05:01 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Then you have been asleep during the past few years with regards to "all of the police shootings".  Does white privilege ring a bell? 

Salon had a story after Dylan Roof went on his killing spree. 

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/20/white_america_is_complicit_charleston_dylann_roof_and_the_war_on_black_america_partner/

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/18/charleston_church_massacre_the_violence_white_america_must_answer_for/

Not about Roof, but their thoughts in general toward white men.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

compared to this for San Bernandino:

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/05/muslim_fever_goes_viral_after_paris_and_san_bernardino_islam_bashing_is_back_and_bigger_than_ever/

Basically, don't blame the whole for the actions of the few.

However with regards to whites, sure blame the whole for the actions of the few.

Nope: not misrepresenting.  You think a white woman, that doesn't want to "talk to" a refugee is being discriminatory and is wrong to do so.

Those situations are not comparable for any number of reasons.

And yes, yes you are misrepresenting what I said. But it since you seem to be unable to comprehend what you read, I won't bother explaining to you why your situations are not comparable or how you are misrepresenting my statements. Not going to waste my time on you.
(02-07-2016, 08:10 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Those situations are not comparable for any number of reasons.

And yes, yes you are misrepresenting what I said. But it since you seem to be unable to comprehend what you read, I won't bother explaining to you why your situations are not comparable or how you are misrepresenting my statements. Not going to waste my time on you.

Typical response from you.

These situations aren't comparable because they don't fit YOUR stance.  The point that I am making, which you seem to think is wrong, is that the media has portrayed whites in a very negative light.  Which means, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that the media would spin any type of altercation between a group like Soldier of Odin and refugees as racist whites attacking innocent nonwhites.  I want you to pay attention to the word "like" because that would be anyone that is white and not necessarily a group.

Not only that, I am the one that is at fault and unable to comprehend things... seems legit. 

Please, don't waste your time.  I didn't start the conversation with you.  If I recall, and I checked, I was responding to Lucie.  You are the one that chimed in. 
(02-07-2016, 10:34 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Typical response from you.

These situations aren't comparable because they don't fit YOUR stance.  The point that I am making, which you seem to think is wrong, is that the media has portrayed whites in a very negative light.  Which means, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that the media would spin any type of altercation between a group like Soldier of Odin and refugees as racist whites attacking innocent nonwhites.  I want you to pay attention to the word "like" because that would be anyone that is white and not necessarily a group.

Not only that, I am the one that is at fault and unable to comprehend things... seems legit. 

Please, don't waste your time.  I didn't start the conversation with you.  If I recall, and I checked, I was responding to Lucie.  You are the one that chimed in. 

That's these guys M.O. Rules for radicals is in full force around here.
(02-07-2016, 01:50 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The spin is what I am referring to, not the reality.

The reality of a hypothetical inside your head?  It is even funnier when you don't understand the irony. 
(02-08-2016, 01:28 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The reality of a hypothetical inside your head?  It is even funnier when you don't understand the irony. 

Or maybe I do and you just assume I don't.

Go play somewhere else....