Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots Bleav Bengals Podcast w/ Zac
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bleav-in-bengals/id1585204338

Talks on the draft and Mixon’s value and physicalness and shiftiness and Burrow’s contract.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 02:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bleav-in-bengals/id1585204338

Talks on the draft and Mixon’s value and physicalness and shiftiness and Burrow’s contract.

Can you briefly elaborate for those of us who can't listen at work?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 02:53 PM)Stewy Wrote: Can you briefly elaborate for those of us who can't listen at work?

It’s short listen when you get home. Talked about the draft and a recap of what already been said. Solomon does a great job. Mentioned they are working towards structuring things to keep his pieces. Was effusive about Mixon.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 02:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It’s short listen when you get home. Talked about the draft and a recap of what already been said. Solomon does a great job. Mentioned they are working towards structuring things to keep his pieces. Was effusive about Mixon.

As I don't have apple, iheart or spotify, I guess I'm forked.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 03:04 PM)Stewy Wrote: As I don't have apple, iheart or spotify, I guess I'm forked.

I think you can listen just click on it

Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 03:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think you can listen just click on it

yeah I just saw that but it didnt launch.  But my work might be blocking it, so I'll try it when I get home.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 02:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It’s short listen when you get home. Talked about the draft and a recap of what already been said. Solomon does a great job. Mentioned they are working towards structuring things to keep his pieces. Was effusive about Mixon.

Effusiveexpressing feelings of gratitude, pleasure, or approval in an unrestrained or heart felt manner

I won't be able to listen either but how would you take Zac's "effusive" talk of Mixon in terms of Mixon being back with the Bengals in 2023 ?

Any gut feel based on Zac's Mixon talk ?      Sign of a higher (better for Mixon) paycut offer coming from the Bengals in order to keep Mixon ?

Or is it an appreciative goodbye to Mixon ?
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 03:29 PM)Stewy Wrote: yeah I just saw that but it didnt launch.  But my work might be blocking it, so I'll try it when I get home.

You can watch it on YouTube as well.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 03:44 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

Effusiveexpressing feelings of gratitude, pleasure, or approval in an unrestrained or heart felt manner

I won't be able to listen either but how would you take Zac's "effusive" talk of Mixon in terms of Mixon being back with the Bengals in 2023 ?

Any gut feel based on Zac's Mixon talk ?      Sign of a higher (better for Mixon) paycut offer coming from the Bengals in order to keep Mixon ?

Or is it an appreciative goodbye to Mixon ?

I’ll get you the YouTube link. If you get on here you can get on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/q9aTFDXKrWc

Reply/Quote
There was some discussion about Marion Hobby getting ahold of Murphy. I think that guys pumped lol

Reply/Quote
Solomon’s podcast with Duke on the draft

https://youtu.be/sQv1YoA32sM

Reply/Quote