Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
Although I didn't get to see the game yet, I feel better after this game from what I've been reading. I'm glad to see that this week was definitely different than last week and I am looking forward to next week, even if the starters don't play much.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 06:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How about our team isn't the Packers, Patriots, Steelers, or even Colts. How about our team is unable to take the final step these other teams have ? Hell they can't keep from getting booted in the first round by teams that haven't made the final show themselves.

How about I'd like to see my team change the culture around here and quit getting punked by lesser teams. Hell we donate one of the Browns 3-5 wins nearly every season.

How about I want more ?

The steelers get punked by lesser teams every season. The Pats got man handled by KC just last season. It happens with every team. But if its going to happen, there couldnt be a better time for it to happen than preseason. Thats why I say find something else more important to stress about. Its my public service to help reduce the amount of heart attacks and brain aneurysms in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Reply/Quote