Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Guys Are Missing
Anybody know why Magikod, Jabberwocky, Berserkerone88, bludgeon, etc...... haven't come over? Surely they know about our new board by now.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's surprisingly easy to hit the board quick enough to check a single thread or just a couple of threads and miss it...

I almost did myself!
Reply/Quote
They must hate us Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm here yinz bitches can stop whining now.
Reply/Quote
Im still waiting on Brad Fritz to join the party, I still dont think he knows the board is going under...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:39 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: They must hate us  Ninja

Are you surprised? Smirk
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:03 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im still waiting on Brad Fritz to join the party, I still dont think he knows the board is going under...

Go look at his member page on the old site...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Smile 
(05-12-2015, 10:39 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: They must hate us  Ninja

LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Welp I just sent out 100 private messages trying to get people over here that I liked. I think a good chunk of them are already here and I just haven't noticed or remembered.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:56 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Welp I just sent out 100 private messages trying to get people over here that I liked. I think a good chunk of them are already here and I just haven't noticed or remembered.

Whoa what, and you didn't send me one? I'm offended. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Go look at his member page on the old site...

What am I looking for? I see a bunch of people inviting him to come. It also looks like he logged in at 350 today, so I know tha the knows the board is going under...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I've been dropping the URL in rep comments all day.

Tomorrow I'm going to go through and invite people based on the top posters by # of posts. Maybe try to get some of the most active members over that may have just missed out on registering so far.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
You guys remember Hear us Roar? Whatever happened to that guy?
Reply/Quote
Oh thanks for inviting me guys. Now I know I wasn't the biggest loser on that board haha lol.
Reply/Quote
No Savage Henry or eliminate 08 either. I liked those dudes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Luvnit either. He is a great guy. PAinPIhead as well.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 09:12 PM)jason Wrote: No Savage Henry or eliminate 08 either.  I liked those dudes.

I knew SH wasn't here but dammit, I totally forgot about 'Nate. Someone needs to make sure he gets here. And OSU too.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I'm here...and I am a Legend poster...lol!
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:03 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im still waiting on Brad Fritz to join the party, I still dont think he knows the board is going under...

If he ain't here the boards won't be complete.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Ishouldbegm still around the main forum?
Reply/Quote