Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Interesting News
I thought that some of you might like hearing this news:

As of today, when you type "Bengals Message Boards" into google, this is the first site that pops up.  Not only that, but it's also the second site that pops up.  This site has been around for barely more than two months, and google already lists it first, ahead of sites such as cincyjungle and go-bengals, which has been around for more than a decade.

I'm glad.  It shows that we have successfully done what we set out to do; create a new home that was just as good, if not better than the old one.  Congratulations and good job to everyone involved in this site.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Right on, brotha! I really dig this place. It has brought me back from the dead.
Reply/Quote
That is some good news.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Sweet ! and yes just a fantastic job
Reply/Quote
I want to talk to the guy who SEO'd this site for some tips!! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Found this site through google when Bengals Boards shut down - looks like a great board and am looking forward to this season! Thanks to whoever created this...
Reply/Quote
I have been getting to this board by Google-ing "jungle noise" for approximately 3 weeks now. Obviously getting a lot of traffic to have climbed to the top of Google.
Reply/Quote
All thanks to a strong community of board members that collectively declared "hell no, we wont go!".

Kudos to all that have made this site a tremendous success!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Noticed that. We need as many ways to attract new members as possible, otherwise this place will die out eventually.

Being at the top of google will help.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Just found this site today, and found it by submitting "jungle noise" into google. Have been meaning to find a new Bengals board since the old board announced that it was going down. Glad to have found this place!
Reply/Quote
This is outstanding news! Just shows what a great group we are. Except for............ Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2015, 11:11 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is outstanding news!  Just shows what a great group we are.  Except for me............ Sad

Chin up. Don't be so hard on yourself.  ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm not surprised by this news.  This is a great place to be!!! 
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I did not find it that interesting. YOU LIED TO ME CUPCAKES! YOU LIED!
Reply/Quote
I like these new boards but I can't click the last reply on from the thread title. Unless I'm not seeing it
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2015, 04:41 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I like these new boards but I can't click the last reply on from the thread title.  Unless I'm not seeing it

Click the green arrow next to the title to see the latest post you didn't see.

This was a problem for me as well.
Reply/Quote
Right on! Great job folks!
Reply/Quote
I just googled Fredtoast and discovered that there is a fred toast on facebook and on twitter. Neither of them is me.

I no longer feel unique and special.

Thanks a lot LC!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I just googled Fredtoast and discovered that there is a fred toast on facebook and on twitter.  Neither of them is me.

I no longer feel unique and special.

Thanks a lot LC!!!

Try googling Baltus Dinglehammer.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Try googling Baltus Dinglehammer.

I did.  It said "Do you mean Baltus Dingle Hammer."

Also, rep for your memory.
Reply/Quote