Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pat Kirwin pre senior bowl comments
Some snippets from on Sirius radio pre game show:
Marcus Davenport needs to flash to get back into the first round. Probably not a top pick now.

Scouts he has spoken with say good t/e depth in 3-5

A few quarterbacks went from udfa or improved a couple rounds. The Troy state qb specifically. I don't know his name.

Alex Cappa has played into round 3-4

Wynn was also mentioned as a road grader, guard is his nfl position
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 04:48 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Some snippets from on Sirius radio pre game show:
Marcus Davenport needs to flash to get back into the first round.  Probably not a top pick now.

Scouts he has spoken with say good t/e depth in 3-5

A few quarterbacks went from udfa or improved a couple rounds.  The Troy state qb specifically.  I don't know his name.

Alex Cappa has played into round 3-4

Wynn was also mentioned as a road grader, guard is his nfl position

The more I hear the more I want this guy.  Up till this week all I've heard is that his technique is great (which is all good), but this week I keep hearing how dominant he has been in the run game.

He injured his Labrum in practice which may lower his stock, I have no idea how far.   I'd love to think we could safely pick him up in the third, but I would not take the chance.  I'd just go ahead and take him in the 2nd and make sure to get him on our roster. 

The sense has been that our guards are OK - the strength of our Oline.  But I want to start putting together a line that can deliver a solid run game and protect Andy enough to give him the confidence he needs to spread the ball around.

Wynn would be a nice piece in the 2nd or 3rd round.

The Bengals tend to have a good handle on where guys are going to go.   I hope they take advantage of this.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 04:48 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: A few quarterbacks went from udfa or improved a couple rounds.  The Troy state qb specifically.  I don't know his name.

Brandon Silvers.
I would check out Logan Woodside from Toledo and another one in Richmond Spiders QB Kyle Lauletta. Kyle stood out at the Senior bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 07:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Brandon Silvers.
I would check out Logan Woodside from Toledo and another one in Richmond Spiders QB Kyle Lauletta. Kyle stood out at the Senior bowl.

Lauletta played his way into the 4th round I think.
Reply/Quote