Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, entertainment industry libs!
Yay we all are divided!

Go America!
(12-27-2016, 11:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Is the DADDY going to visit her in her changing room before the performance?

Would you let the DADDY in there with your daughter sunset?

Still no answer from the individual who leaned on the fact that this performer was a 'teenager' as reason why people shouldn't question her motivations.

I know I'd rather have an older male question my teenage daughters mitivations publicly than walk into her private woman's dressing room before the performance. Wait...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-31-2016, 08:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Still no answer from the individual who leaned on the fact that this performer was a 'teenager' as reason why people shouldn't question her motivations.  

I know I'd rather have an older male question my teenage daughters mitivations publicly than walk into her private woman's dressing room before the performance.  Wait...

What kind of sick son of a ***** are you??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-31-2016, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What kind of sick son of a ***** are you??

One that doesn't go into women's changing rooms or grabbing women by the genitals. You want to answer the question? Or you want to call my mother names for asking you said question. Don't remember calling you or your mother any names, merely asking you a simple question.
(12-31-2016, 08:37 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: One that doesn't go into women's changing rooms or grabbing women by the genitals.   You want to answer the question?  Or you want to call my mother names for asking you said question.   Don't remember calling you or your mother any names, merely asking you a simple question.

I ignored you the first time that you commented, as I just thought it was good natured humor.  Now, I realize that you have some sort of obsession with the topic of perversion and underage girls.  I'm going to continue to ignore you, going forward.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-31-2016, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I ignored you the first time that you commented, as I just thought it was good natured humor.  Now, I realize that you have some sort of obsession with the topic of perversion and underage girls.  I'm going to continue to ignore you, going forward.

In your defense. wouldn't want to answer the question posed either. But then again, I didn't vote nor do I continually stick up for a person who has admitted to exactly what you're slandering upon me.

When you apologize for calling my mother a ***** and slandering me personally, I will put this to an end.
Since some here would prefer to slander me and call my mother a *****. Here are the direct words from Daddy Trump.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

It sounds like some people here would be fine with this kind of behavior. Yet, I'm the one with 'an obsession with perversion' and who's mother is a *****.

You'll notice I've never made any personal attacks on said poster. Sad.
(12-31-2016, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I ignored you the first time that you commented, as I just thought it was good natured humor.  Now, I realize that you have some sort of obsession with the topic of perversion and underage girls.  I'm going to continue to ignore you, going forward.

You ignored me because you're obsessed with a pervert. I can stand behind that comment.

My mother is a saint however. 15 years saving abused children and 20 years as a VA social worker pulling homeless vets from the banks of the Ohio river. Yet apparently she's a '*****' in your world.

I hope 2017 provides you with some desperately needed perspective.
(01-01-2017, 01:50 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You ignored me because you're obsessed with a pervert. I can stand behind that comment.

My mother is a saint however. 15 years saving abused children and 20 years as a VA social worker pulling homeless vets from the banks of the Ohio river. Yet apparently she's a '*****' in your world.

I hope 2017 provides you with some desperately needed perspective.

Son of a ***** is just a phrase. Jesus. Mum will be fine.
(01-01-2017, 02:20 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Son of a ***** is just a phrase. Jesus. Mum will be fine.

It may be if ones mother is a *****. Mine is not.

Certainly don't stand for someone who is obsessed with mocking the plight of the less fortunate and glorifying a rapist to refer to my mother as such.
(01-01-2017, 02:30 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It may be if ones mother is a *****. Mine is not.

Certainly don't stand for someone who is obsessed with mocking the plight of the less fortunate and glorifying a rapist to refer to my mother as such.

Have you ever sued anyone?
(01-01-2017, 03:20 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Have you ever sued anyone?

In a commercial setting, yes. For personal matters, no.

What does that have to do with someone calling my mother a *****?
(01-01-2017, 04:20 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: In a commercial setting, yes. For personal matters, no.

What does that have to do with someone calling my mother a *****?

Not much I guess. I was just curious. I thought I had you pegged as the serially offended "I'll sue you type." I was wrong. Deepest apologies.
(01-01-2017, 04:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Not much I guess. I was just curious. I thought I had you pegged as the serially offended "I'll sue you type." I was wrong. Deepest apologies.

No need for apologies STC, but I appreciate the clarification. I'm sure I've been pegged as a lot of things based on my involvement on these boards, but I would never guess my mother's phylum would be called into question by glorified duct cleaners.
(12-31-2016, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What kind of sick son of a ***** are you??

(12-30-2016, 12:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: "Is that a footlong?"

(12-30-2016, 12:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Like Jared enjoys, daily?
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/312703-trump-takes-credit-for-boosting-inauguration-singers-album

Quote:President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday appeared to take credit for boosting the album sales of a singer set to perform at his inauguration.

"Jackie Evancho's album sales have skyrocketed after announcing her Inauguration performance," the president-elect tweeted. "Some people just don't understand the 'Movement.'"

Jackie Evancho's album sales have skyrocketed after announcing her Inauguration performance.Some people just don't understand the "Movement"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2017

Last month, Trump's team announced Evancho, a 16-year old "classical crossover" singer, would sing the national anthem at Trump's Jan. 20 inauguration ceremony.

Evancho, who was a runner-up on "America's Got Talent," said she was "honored" to be asked.

Breitbart News last week reported that Evancho's album sales skyrocketed after her inauguration performance was announced.

TMZ reported last month that Evancho's album sales quadrupled, raising her "Someday at Christmas" album to the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Classical Albums chart. Of Evancho's five previous albums, four of them also reached the top spot on the Billboard Classical chart, while the fifth peaked at No. 2.

On the Top 200 albums chart, Evancho's album is currently at No. 134, down 41 spots from the previous week. "Someday at Christmas" peaked at No. 93 on the Top 200, lower than the peak of her previous four albums.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-05-2017, 12:15 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/312703-trump-takes-credit-for-boosting-inauguration-singers-album

You mean a Christmas album that got some publicity due to a high profile gig by the singer had MORE sales during the Christmas season and then dropped again after?

Who could have predicted that?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.