Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some football talk
I just felt like bringing up a few things. 1st one is,I think I know who the Bengals will pick but I don't think anyone can pinpoint one guy for sure. Since listening to lap I think it's Mcglinchey if he falls, James Daniels or Billy price , or everybody's nightmare ,Koltan Miller . With a small chance of drafting one of them corners available. I don't see anyone else they will really pick here unless a stud falls like derwin James.

2nd topic - I'm watching these steeltwins on YouTube and they just are so confident in their team all they say is win win win , they both predict 13-14 wins. And I'm thinking I don't even see the Steelers that good of a team. Then our fans are like we will be lucky to be 2-2 to start,and every year it's like this. They feel they should win it every year while we expect something bad will happen. Justifiably so that's leads to my next topic.

3rd topic- I still think the league is rigged. I know I can't be the only one to already expect the worst with this team. I think to myself something will happen bad to us. Will the final Steelers game be the game Vontaze gets suspended out for taking out juju on a questionable hit for drama tv wwe style. What injuries is going to derail us this year? Is what I think. Who ever the top teams get like Steelers and pats will be studs, who ever we get won't be or will be redshirted. I love this team and it's an addiction but there's no way around my negative outlook. I still root for them but watch it all unfold like of course that happened,maybe next season ,on to the off season and draft where we will restore some faith. Then the next year comes along oh look Steelers are good again and their fans bragging the bengals will never win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2018, 01:33 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I just felt like bringing up a few things. 1st one is,I think I know who the Bengals will pick but I don't think anyone can pinpoint one guy for sure. Since listening to lap I think it's Mcglinchey if he falls, James Daniels or Billy price , or everybody's nightmare ,Koltan Miller . With a small chance of drafting one of them corners available. I don't see anyone else they will really pick here unless a stud falls like derwin James.

2nd topic - I'm watching these steeltwins on YouTube and they just are so confident in their team all they say is win win win , they both predict 13-14 wins. And I'm thinking I don't even see the Steelers that good of a team. Then our fans are like we will be lucky to be 2-2 to start,and every year it's like this. They feel they should win it every year while we expect something bad will happen. Justifiably so that's leads to my next topic.

3rd topic- I still think the league is rigged. I know I can't be the only one to already expect the worst with this team. I think to myself something will happen bad to us. Will the final Steelers game be the game Vontaze gets suspended out for taking out juju on a questionable hit for drama tv wwe style. What injuries is going to derail us this year? Is what I think. Who ever the top teams get like Steelers and pats will be studs, who ever we get won't be or will be redshirted. I love this team and it's an addiction but there's no way around my negative outlook. I still root for them but watch it all unfold like of course that happened,maybe next season ,on to the off season and draft where we will restore some faith. Then the next year comes along oh look Steelers are good again and their fans bragging the bengals will never win a playoff game.

Its McGlinchey if he's there or BPA, i get the feeling their apprehensive taking a center at 21and banking on Price, Daniels, or Ragnow being there at 46. If not then i'd be prepared for another Bodine situation.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rigged? How can you say it's rigged with so much overwhelming evidence to point to the league being run by criminals? Criminals don't run football leagues. They steal purses from little old ladies and break into houses and sell drugs n stuff.. Just ask Brian Tuohy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote