Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some interesting stats about Dalton and our pass offense
Don't forget this is still (under Lazor) a timing based passing offense. And with the line this bad it throws the timing aspect completely off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: I agree with all of this......but....you guys are forgetting a big obstacle concerning that...."The Pickens Clause".  I wonder if they still make players aware of this.  Also, the last guy that did these things, "quit". Mellow

I think Palmer quit because he should have voiced his opinion earlier before he lost all interest to be here. If that's who your speaking of?

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 04:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think Palmer quit because he should have voiced his opinion earlier before he lost all interest to be here. If that's who your speaking of?

Yep.....but I still wonder about that Pickens Clause....anyone know if that's still a "thing"?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 04:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep.....but I still wonder about that Pickens Clause....anyone know if that's still a "thing"?

I'm not sure I understand. What's the Pickens clause?

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 04:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm not sure I understand. What's the Pickens clause?

The Pickens clause was contract language ebenezer started to include in contracts to allow him to recover some salary if a player publicly spoke out against the team. Since Pickens was one for the most vocal and one of the first to get this language in his contract it became known as the Pickens clause.

I think the nflpa has had this type of clause removed from player contracts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 04:38 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: The Pickens clause was contract language ebenezer started to include in contracts to allow him to recover some salary if a player publicly spoke out against the team.  Since Pickens was one for the most vocal and one of the first to get this language in his contract it became known as the Pickens clause.

I think the nflpa has had this type of clause removed from player contracts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, I had been wondering about it with all of the "goings on" this season. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote