Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Some of our beat writers are terrible
(12-09-2022, 02:32 PM)pally Wrote: Its not healthy to eat at Ruby's every night.  Joe has said he has a personal chef that prepares his organic, mostly vegetarian meals

Yeah no, not for me. I'd be bouncing between Ruby's and the Boathouse. 
Reply/Quote
I live in CT and hear NY and NE reporters asking stuff just as stupid all the time.
Reply/Quote

Now THESE people are terrible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

That was awful.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 03:36 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: That was awful.....

Honestly one of the rudest interactions I’ve ever seen.

Reply/Quote

Shame on those reporters!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Evidently prior to this he had said "It was all on me," but they wanted to keep asking him about it.  I guess he didn't sufficiently prostrate himself before them.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now THESE people are terrible.
I'm glad people have been calling out that behavior in the comments. Even Kevin Durant retweeted that supporting Gio. That was such entitled behavior from the reporters. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 03:58 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I'm glad people have been calling out that behavior in the comments. Even Kevin Durant retweeted that supporting Gio. That was such entitled behavior from the reporters. 

So uncalled for. And to the most likable guy on the planet.

Reply/Quote
Wait... did that woman really say "you've been hurt all year" to him? What in the hell, how trashy and rude.

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but don't they usually interview the players before they are changed into their street clothes and walking out of the locker room?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Still love Gio, as mentioned such a good dude.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 03:58 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I'm glad people have been calling out that behavior in the comments. Even Kevin Durant retweeted that supporting Gio. That was such entitled behavior from the reporters. 

She got ROASTED in the comments, lol. I like how one fan noted all of the Bengals fans supporting Gio. He may not play for us anymore, but we couldn't have asked for a better representative while he was in stripes. I'll always cheer for Gio.... except for last night.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

That was incredibly uncomfortable to sit through. I felt bad for Gio during that.
Reply/Quote
The “what have you done for us to talk to you” was probably one of the more disrespectful things I’ve heard a reporter say to a player.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 04:37 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The “what have you done for us to talk to you” was probably one of the more disrespectful things I’ve heard a reporter say to a player.

Yes, that was trash. That's what she getting roasted over too. He gave them an answer, "It's on me"....what else do you want? Did she badger Brady over his four turnovers? Hell, we only scored three off of Gios gaffe.

Reply/Quote

This legitimately pissed me off.  What a terrible group of parasites and gutter snipes.  Makes me sick.  

Yet sadly, very unsurprising.
Reply/Quote
I had to delete the thread I started about Gio last night because I didn’t want to pile on anymore after seeing that
Reply/Quote
Yes that was totally uncalled for. Those reporters should feel ashamed of themselves.
Reply/Quote