Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some videos of the Bengals
Over at NFL.com there are some videos of "Keys to the Game" for this Thursday night. Pretty good points by Charley Casserly and a pretty touching story of James "JB" Browns and his passion for the Bengals. Just an FYI...
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 04:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Over at NFL.com there are some videos of "Keys to the Game" for this Thursday night. Pretty good points by Charley Casserly and a pretty touching story of James "JB" Browns and his passion for the Bengals. Just an FYI...

I read the article about James Brown too, but to be honest that's the first I ever heard of him.. Seems a bit of a nut actually, but heck.. I'm not the picture of mental health myself so who am I to say anything?  lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If I ever travel to cincinnati I have to meet JB and "Bengals #1 Fan" (I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about). Noticed these guys when I was younger watching Bengals games. Always loved seeing these guys And spotting them on TV.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 11:12 PM)jorev5 Wrote: If I ever travel to cincinnati I have to meet JB and "Bengals #1 Fan" (I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about). Noticed these guys when I was younger watching Bengals games.  Always loved seeing these guys And spotting them on TV.

Is #1 fan still around? I feel like I haven't seen him since the Palmer days... What about Storm Trooper? And does anybody remember the "Who Dey Guys"? (Two shirtless teenagers with long-ish hair who had "Who" and "Dey" written on their chests... They've gotta be in their 30's by now)
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 09:08 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is #1 fan still around? I feel like I haven't seen him since the Palmer days... What about Storm Trooper? And does anybody remember the "Who Dey Guys"? (Two shirtless teenagers with long-ish hair who had "Who" and "Dey" written on their chests... They've gotta be in their 30's by now)

Yeah - those guys were/are entertaining.  I think the Bengals Captain Obvious is a pretty cool spoof too!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote