Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody Help Me Understand...
I'm just glad Jones was OK. That hit was brutal
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think the hit was clean even though he was defenseless.

Andy kind of hung him out to dry on that one though, just happens sometimes. But the problem is that the steelers are a team that will quickly take advantage of just such an occasion.

Think that if it was vice versa and the Bengals hit squealers in same manner then it would have been flagged as well though.

Agreed.  I put it on Andy.
Reply/Quote
Perfectly legal, but looked very painful. Not sure how those guys hop right up after a hit like that. I would be gasping for air for a good half hour.

There was a lot of BS calls/no calls in the game. You could tell who the refs wanted to win. Funny part is, after the game, Steeler fans were all like "BENGALS CAN THANK THE REFS FOR THAT WIN!", yeah...right....

Geno and company were held almost every play.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:25 PM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: Perfectly legal, but looked very painful.  Not sure how those guys hop right up after a hit like that.  I would be gasping for air for a good half hour.  

There was a lot of BS calls/no calls in the game.  You could tell who the refs wanted to win.  Funny part is, after the game, Steeler fans were all like "BENGALS CAN THANK THE REFS FOR THAT WIN!", yeah...right....

Geno and company were held almost every play.

Typical Stooler fan response.  Can't wait to put another beat down on them (literally) when they come to PBS.

And to your point about the holding, I wasn't there but could even see on the tube how bad it was.  Heck, on one particular play one of their lineman got pushed back and pulled Geno down with him completely to the ground right in front of the ref.  No call.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote