Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody gets their first win Sunday
Who will it be?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
There could be a tie...
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 12:55 AM)Ravage Wrote: There could be a tie...

[Image: v1ayn.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This game is a must win !

Have a lot of cousins and uncles that pull for Browns and do not need to hear all of that nonsense.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 03:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: This game is a must win !

Have a lot of cousins and uncles that pull for Browns and do not need to hear all of that nonsense.

Agreed. Our shitpile is stacked high enough already. Losing to the Browns would be bad.

Reply/Quote
The Browns have certainly improved since last year... But if we lose to the Browns Marv should be fired on the spot.

Of course, that won't happen. A lot of things that should happen are a rarity with this team but a loss this Sunday will without a doubt be the final nail in the coffin for 2017. And IMO, Marv shouldn't be rewarded with the luxury of finishing out his contract.
Reply/Quote
Win 1 game against the Browns (I can't stand Browns fans gloating whenever they get just a single win) and lose the rest to get the #1 overall pick.
Cut/trade Dalton and draft Sam Darnold.
Take OT at 33.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I think this one is a loss. Bengals just aren't very good.

Browns 24
Bengals 20

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 12:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think this one is a loss. Bengals just aren't very good.

Browns 24
Bengals 20

I could accept splitting with the Browns.  Even if they had the first pick, they have their QB.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 07:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agreed. Our shitpile is stacked high enough already. Losing to the Browns would be bad.

Yes, but I'm all for doing whatever it takes to get rid of Lewis.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Lol this game is gonna end in a tie, you know Marvin's good for one a season.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If we lose this game do you think Dalton plays the next? Serious question.

I'm not sure if the Bengals would but I think if we lose this one and the offense looks bad doing it they actually seriously consider a change. I was at that point a while ago but I think a loss here would be the first time Marvin and Co. actually get to the point where they consider it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 11:55 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Win 1 game against the Browns (I can't stand Browns fans gloating whenever they get just a single win) and lose the rest to get the #1 overall pick.
Cut/trade Dalton and draft Sam Darnold.
Take OT at 33.

I'll take the loss to the Browns for a sweep of the Stoolers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Rookie QB ..Playing in Cleveland.. Marvin Lewis is the Coach.

Loss
Reply/Quote
They will probably play us tough as usual but i don't see us losing to the Browns even if they have improved.

Lazor will have more of his playbook installed, we should look even better than we did against the Pack.

But Marv will probably get in Lazor's ear again so we take our foot off the gas and it is a rookie QB, so it will be close.

Bengals - 24
Browns - 21
Reply/Quote
This game around the world will simply be known as "Battle Of The Shitbowl"
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 03:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: This game is a must win !

Yes it is

(09-26-2017, 07:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agreed. Our shitpile is stacked high enough already. Losing to the Browns would be bad.

I can't even imagine losing to the Browns ! What do they have like 4 wins in the last 35 games or so ?

And ummm they're still awful
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 01:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'll take the loss to the Browns for a sweep of the Stoolers.

Losing to the Steelers is like getting bullied by your older brother.  Yeah, you hate it, it really pisses you off, but it's not unexpected. Losing to the Browns is like getting bullied by your little sister.  Totally unacceptable.  The division is lost, and something Pitt ands Balt can fight over.  All we have left is not losing to these Clowns and looking up at them in the standings.  **** that noise. Go 2-14, just beat those shitbags and silence their obnoxious fans.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking that having Burfict back will bring a big spark to this defense and this team.

This Kizer kid is looking like a pretty good QB, but he turns the ball over. I think the defense will get this offense in good field position a few times, we just have to hope they capitalize. Defense needs continues scoring points. WJ3 has to keep making plays.

Maybe this is the game Mixon finally breaks out?

I think the Bengals FINALLY win, but play field position most the game and win a semi-sloppy game.
Reply/Quote
Its on my birthday and browns stadium is about 20 minute drive from my house so it's first game of the season I'll be attending and my girl bought me tickets for the bills game the following week in cincy bengals have won last 3 games I've attended including two last year so hopefully my luck continues and we're 2-3 in a couple weeks. Football gods wouldn't let the clowns beat us on my birthday when I gotta face all browns fans every day of my life as is that'd be a cruel punishment
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote