Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone needs to ask Mike Brown
"Aren't you glad you re-hired Marvin Lewis?"

Merv should do all of us a favor and just quit.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I would love to have dinner with Mike Brown.

I’ll even pick up the check.

My only question: “How does it feel to be completely dominated by the team that fired your father on January 9, 1963?”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
PB would have fired ML after yesterdays game
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
"Why are you so afraid of change? Like what happened in your life to make you this way?"
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 04:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I would love to have dinner with Mike Brown.  

My only question: “How does it feel to be completely dominated by the team that fired your father on January 9, 1963?”

Oh me to but I'd look him straight in the eyes and ask "how do you look these players and fans in the eye and keep shoveling this shit down our throats" ?

(11-26-2018, 05:13 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: PB would have fired ML after yesterdays game

PB would have fired ML after 08 most likely
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is super rich. He can't be wrong. You're all just jelly.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 12:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "Aren't you glad you re-hired Marvin Lewis?"

For quite some time now, I've thought that the only classy move at Marvin's disposal would be to respectfully resign.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 04:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I would love to have dinner with Mike Brown.  

The good news is that the single combo Mike orders at Wendy's won't set you back much.  

The team that fired his father is in Baltimore.  We were beaten by a 19 year old shit expansion team with no legacy other than as a dumpster fire.  That's where we are today.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The good news is that the single combo Mike orders at Wendy's won't set you back much.  

The team that fired his father is in Baltimore.  We were beaten by a 19 year old shit expansion team with no legacy other than as a dumpster fire.  That's where we are today.  

It's not like that shitty 19 year old expansion team punked them yesterday... Oh wait, they did.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
One only needs to watch the Football Life episode with Carson Palmer to understand (1) how Brown runs the team (2) how he will never change and (3) how he could care less about winning
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 12:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "Aren't you glad you re-hired Marvin Lewis?"

Mike Brown is untouchable by the local media and he’ll never talk to national media because he knows a guys Stephen A. or Cowherd would expose him for the inept owner that he is. Those ***** cowards at the Enquirer are too afraid to press Mike or Marvin on anything they’re to afraid that they won’t be let into the building. It’s like they don’t want to upset Mike and Marvin by asking the questions that need to be answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote