Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, pushing back is fine. False assertions are not, but you do you. But just so you know: It's most likely not helping. 

False assertions like "windmill noise causes cancer"? I'll tell the other typical liberals that enough grown adults will spend HOURS arguing on the internet that Trump didn't say what he said so our efforts to truthfully report his falsehoods are futile. 

Thank you for your work. It is truly invaluable. I have no doubt the time you invested in it was worthwhile. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-04-2019, 11:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Imagine my surprise at your assertion of Bingo.

WTS, I'll exit this thread and leave the rest of you to state someone said what he obviously didn't say.  

Be careful what you sow. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca6bf544a50324f4d828615]

LMAO
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
So sad. So very sad.
(04-04-2019, 10:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your knowledge of his source aside: Tell it to Fred; he's the one that brought up the term. 

And stating someone said something they did not is weaker. I get you guys want to move the goalposts but what I've said has not changed: Anyone that states Trump said Noise causes cancer is lying. Anyone that supports that assertion is supporting a lie. 

Trump said noise causes cancer, he just wasn't willing to put his own name on it; instead he went with a generic "they."

It's not supporting a lie, it's calling one out. 

Trump is a liar, they say?
(04-04-2019, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's what a rube would say. 

No it isn't.

Apparently you don't know what the word means.
(04-04-2019, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where did anyone say Trump didn't mean it? 

So let me get this straight.

The words came out of his mouth but he never said it.

He suggested it but he never said it,

He meant it but he never said it.

Hilarious 

As the story I posted showed Trump does this all the time.  He says whatever he wants and then tries to deflect by adding "some people say" or "they said".  Only the rubes fall for it.  In fact some peopl say that Trump lies to their faces and they just keep gargling his nuts and begging for more.

So tell me Bfine, if Trump did not say it WHO DID?  Because it would be awful strange if everyone here heard the comment but somehow NO ONE said it.
I don’t know what’s funnier...The things that come out of Trump’s mouth or the way it triggers liberals.
(04-05-2019, 01:23 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I don’t know what’s funnier...The things that come out of Trump’s mouth or the way it triggers liberals.

I don't think it is funny at all that conservatives swallow all of his lies hook line and sinker.

In fact it kind of worries me.

When we have a President who lies his ass off about almost everything and conservatives don't care we have a big problem.
It's weird that Republican Senator Chuck Grassley felt the need to comment on how idiotic Trump claiming windmills caused cancer is considering some don't think he actually said that. Didn't Grassley get the memo that it was just liberals making up stuff he didn't say?
(04-05-2019, 10:37 AM)Au165 Wrote: It's weird that Republican Senator Chuck Grassley felt the need to comment on how idiotic Trump claiming windmills caused cancer is considering some don't think he actually said that. Didn't Grassley get the memo that it was just liberals making up stuff he didn't say?

Grassley should have talked about "they" who said it and forced the POTUS to repeat it!  Smirk
(04-05-2019, 01:23 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I don’t know what’s funnier...The things that come out of Trump’s mouth or the way it triggers liberals.

As a member of a 3rd party, I can assure you that the side-splitting glee I got from people "tea partying" for 8 years of Obama the ulterliberal fascist communist crazy christian Muslim followed by liberals getting upset that Trump can do and say whatever he wants has been quite the humorous adventure.

People like us who have no desire to separate our comedy and our politics have our fingers crossed the next batch of candidates continue to be this funny.

But yes, it's pretty great that from 2008-2016 the word was that it was your patriotic duty to protest and keep the president in check, but from 2016 onward it is absurd people even bother to mention the president lying and saying completely insane garbage. Where do we go from here? I hope I don't piss my pants with laughter.
I have a better understanding now of the intellectual capabilities of trumpets.

I always wondered how such an obvious conman could be so successful.

My goodness. The time and effort to defend a giant stream of shit that came directly out of his mouth is eye opening.
(04-05-2019, 01:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have a better understanding now of the intellectual capabilities of trumpets.

I always wondered how such an obvious conman could be so successful.

My goodness. The time and effort to defend a giant stream of shit that came directly out of his mouth is eye opening.

I'd look down on the cult of Trump, but I gleefully voted for this guy.  Let's face it...life is a joke.

[Image: ObedientIllfatedFlounder-size_restricted.gif]

Side note, the whole "Trump is just saying stuff to trigger liberals" argument reminds me of a stupid story from my own life (yeah, I have a million of 'em). In junior high one of my buddies, who is a Packers fan, swore up and down that Brett Favre was drafted by the Packers and I told him that he was drafted by the Falcons and traded to the Packers. This was pre-internet, so his argument was basically "Nuh uh, I'm right" and that was that. I went to the trouble of getting a magazine from the library that made mention of Favre being drafted by the Falcons and instead of saying "Oh, I was wrong, good to know" he waited a second and said "Oh, I knew that, I was just trying to make you mad. You went all the way to the library for nothing."

Anyways, that's one of the reasons the whole "Trump is just triggering you" sort of argument is pretty pathetic in my eyes. It's junior-high level crap. It's just too easy. When someone calls you out on being stupid/wrong just insist that you were trying to make him mad and then declare yourself the winner, anyways.
(04-03-2019, 08:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, you can't just duck out by saying he said "others" say it.  That's an old trope that shouldn't fly when he says "others" are saying something that no one else has ever said.  That's his "many say" or "everyone tells me".  It's pure BS normally and ENORMOUS BS this time.

If you cared one iota about the "truth" you'd admit what he said was pure BS and the only thing you are "guilty" of is finding away to defend Trump at every turn.  Defending this is sad and crazy.

Yeah, I "think" he made it up and it crazy for saying it.  But there are enough like YOU to let him get away with it and continue to defend him.  ThumbsUp

It doesn't matter to Trump whether he made it up or not.

Look at these forums??
You constantly posting about anything he does/says. Just feeding an ego like his.
Same with msm. It's like Marsha Marsha Marsha.

And Trump is soaking up all of the free attention. He's said it himself. Attention of any kind is better than no attention. First he started attacking the media about lies, then spewed some and they went ape shit over it. Then he's back to I didn't say that, and because some media outlets have been busted with dishonesty and manipulation of the truth, he's got them in a catch 24. He can say what he wants and knows they will give him the attention he craves. Many people are highly turned off by the media's constant attacks on him. Most people figure he must be doing something right because they hate him so much. And here you are, licking from his fingers waiting for him to say do something stupid for you to rant about.

And you've probably created more Trump threads than days he's been in office. So who's giving him that attention?
Not me, I ignore half the crap he says and know that it's crap and not worth creating a 20 page thread over.
Not all attention is good attention. If he is soaking it all up I doubt it is because he's being mocked and called out for lying. It's probably because of how his supporters eat right out his hands, and he can say anything and have them defend it and repeat the talking points as they try to attack those who disagree or know better.

I'm pretty sure Trump (as he's bragged about how gullible and poorly educated his supporters are) finds this more comical then attacks on his character.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(04-05-2019, 05:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He can say what he wants and knows they will give him the attention he craves. Many people are highly turned off by the media's constant attacks on him. Most people figure he must be doing something right because they hate him so much.

This is a perfect example of how Trump has brainwashed his followers.

Why would the media hate a President who is doing a good job?  Do they also believe that the media would praise Trump if he was doing a bad job?  That makes no sense at all.  You have to be pretty dense to think that hatred from the media can prove BOTH that he is doing a good job AND he is doing a bad job.

The only people who believe Trump over the media are the poorly educated Fox zombies among his followers.  Anyone with any brains can fact check and see that the media is MUCH more trustworthy and believable than him.
(04-05-2019, 01:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd look down on the cult of Trump, but I gleefully voted for this guy.  Let's face it...life is a joke.

[Image: ObedientIllfatedFlounder-size_restricted.gif]

Sure, but he had not-Trump and not-Clinton going for him! Two enticing things in a Presidential Candidate.

Plus I kind of assumed that Bill Weld would be handling a whole lot as VP. Kind of like a W frontman/Cheney working behind the scenes scenario... just less torture and  shooting people in the face and having them apologize to you.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
[Image: 56745560_2304756013073950_20077487553354...e=5D37AC3B]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-05-2019, 05:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It doesn't matter to Trump whether he made it up or not.

Look at these forums??
You constantly posting about anything he does/says. Just feeding an ego like his.
Same with msm. It's like Marsha Marsha Marsha.

And Trump is soaking up all of the free attention. He's said it himself. Attention of any kind is better than no attention. First he started attacking the media about lies, then spewed some and they went ape shit over it. Then he's back to I didn't say that, and because some media outlets have been busted with dishonesty and manipulation of the truth, he's got them in a catch 24. He can say what he wants and knows they will give him the attention he craves. Many people are highly turned off by the media's constant attacks on him. Most people figure he must be doing something right because they hate him so much. And here you are, licking from his fingers waiting for him to say do something stupid for you to rant about.

And you've probably created more Trump threads than days he's been in office. So who's giving him that attention?
Not me, I ignore half the crap he says and know that it's crap and not worth creating a 20 page thread over.

I know, right?

Everyone, especially Trump loves seeing people post that he said/did something stupid.  Makes them feel all warm inside just to get attention.   Ninja

I wish his daddy had hugged him more and financially supported him less.  Smirk

But thanks' for giving me attention.   Mellow