Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Sort of Kind of Maybe Positive-ish
I’ve been trying to rack my brain to find something — anything — positive about this horrible game against the Browns and I can come up with only one small item: Drew Sample caught all three passes Joe Burrow threw him. He caught those three passes for 36 yards.

That’s all I have.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His complete bum status has been lifted until next game.

Hooray!

Who Dey
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 09:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ve been trying to rack my brain to find something — anything — positive about this horrible game against the Browns and I can come up with only one small item:  Drew Sample caught all three passes Joe Burrow threw him.  He caught those three passes for 36 yards.  

That’s all I have.

I thought you were going to say the game is over... lol
Reply/Quote
Huber is good
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
We can’t lose next week
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:23 PM)tBengal Wrote: We can’t lose next week

You can’t say that because if Trae Waynes decides to try to practice he can hurt his vagina again. That’s still some kind of loss if that happens
Reply/Quote
Mixon ran well.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 09:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ve been trying to rack my brain to find something — anything — positive about this horrible game against the Browns and I can come up with only one small item:  Drew Sample caught all three passes Joe Burrow threw him.  He caught those three passes for 36 yards.  

That’s all I have.

Who woulda thought sample was the offensive standout and Burrow and Chase Basically ass'd out today.. The NFL is crazy... 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Mixon ran well.

He scored both touchdowns.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Who woulda thought sample was the offensive standout and Burrow and Chase Basically ass'd out today.. The NFL is crazy... 

To be fair to Ja’Marr Chase he ran WAY harder routes than Drew Sample. Still, Cleveland wasn’t accounting for Sample which resulted in three first down passes. Zac Taylor might have had Joe Burrow throw Drew’s way a few more times.
Reply/Quote
we have scored 16+ in 9 straight games.
Reply/Quote
Most positive thing I saw was the lineman defending Burrow on that somewhat late hit… if the ref won’t throw the flag, we’ll make em throw it lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 12:50 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Most positive thing I saw was the lineman defending Burrow on that somewhat late hit… if the ref won’t throw the flag, we’ll make em throw it lol.

I liked that, too. Spain in particular usually isn’t having that shit.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 10:23 PM)tBengal Wrote: We can’t lose next week

Early line has the bye week favored by four and a half.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 01:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I liked that, too. Spain in particular usually isn’t having that shit.

Man, I love Spain and hope they offer him a legit 3 year contract after this season is over. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 09:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ve been trying to rack my brain to find something — anything — positive about this horrible game against the Browns and I can come up with only one small item: Drew Sample caught all three passes Joe Burrow threw him. He caught those three passes for 36 yards.

That’s all I have.

Get a high draft pic couple more losses be time to tank the season
Reply/Quote