Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is wrong
Can you get rid of the borders along the sides of the page. Everything is cut off on the right side and I can't read posts.

This just started today. I don't know if it's new or my settings changed or what. If there's a way I can go into my settings to get rid of it, then all is cool, but right now it is messed up.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 01:38 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Can you get rid of the borders along the sides of the page. Everything is cut off on the right side and I can't read posts.

This just started today. I don't know if it's new or my settings changed or what. If there's a way I can go into my settings to get rid of it, then all is cool, but right now it is messed up.

Ok, what did you do, why is it fixed?

Or is it just me being whacked out of my mind?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:20 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Ok, what did you do, why is it fixed?

Or is it just me being whacked out of my mind?

Latter.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Latter.

It was your mom.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It was your mom.

Correct. My mom is always whacked out of her mind.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote