Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess how many Bengals in top 100?
(07-31-2020, 12:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I like McCafferty a lot.  He is a great player and clearly one of the top RBs n the league.  But he is not close to number one overall player.

He is like a "high volume" shooter in basketball who scores a lot of points because he takes a lot of shots.  There are other RBs who would match his production if they got 287 carries and 142 targets.

You have to ask yourself why other RBs don't that amount of volume if they could do what McCafferty can. Seems it would be a no-brainer to NFL coaches if true. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You have to ask yourself why other RBs don't that amount of volume if they could do what McCafferty can. Seems it would be a no-brainer to NFL coaches if true. 

I like Christian too much to get in a debate over this.  He is one of the top RBs in the league no doubt.  Should have won the Heisman in '15.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 08:01 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Zero

2-14 will do that for you. This is a good thing. Any little extra motivation is always good.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/07/29/bengals-snubbed-nfl-network-top-100-players-of-2020/

WhoDey2 Operative word here is: NFL Network.

The Bengals could go undefeated and win the super bowl and the NFL Network would still not have any Bengals in THEIR  top 100...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote