Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glasgow Released
(07-29-2020, 12:05 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: We've had way too many 3rd and 4th round picks offer virtually nothing these last 5 years.

-Malik Jefferson
-Mark Walton
-Jordan Willis
-Josh Malone
-Ryan Glasgow
-Paul Dawon
-Marcus Hardison

Obviously you're not going to hit on a high percentage of starters in the middle rounds, but it definitely seems like we've had way too many of these guys, who accomplish little to nothing, as of late.

Forgot...
-Ryan Finley
-Renell Wren
-Michael Jordan
-Nick Vigil
-Tyler Kroft

And awfully close...
-Andrew Billings

All from the 3rd and 4th round the previous 5 years. Granted really over the previous 5 years the Bengals have just been terrible in drafting overall, so the 3rd and 4th rounders shouldn't be a surprise. I guess they just stick out more because the Bengals get more of them with their failed comp pick strategy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 11:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He failed his physical. I suppose he was just not able to recover from the last injury. Sucks for him, he had potential.

He couldn't cough on demand or maybe got shy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 01:03 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Forgot...
-Ryan Finley
-Renell Wren
-Michael Jordan
-Nick Vigil
-Tyler Kroft

And awfully close...
-Andrew Billings

All from the 3rd and 4th round the previous 5 years. Granted really over the previous 5 years the Bengals have just been terrible in drafting overall, so the 3rd and 4th rounders shouldn't be a surprise. I guess they just stick out more because the Bengals get more of them with their failed comp pick strategy.

Most sacks by any player drafted in the 3rd or 4th round over the last three years...First place tie between Sam Hubbard and Carl Lawson with 14.5 each.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 01:03 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Forgot...
-Ryan Finley
-Renell Wren
-Michael Jordan
-Nick Vigil
-Tyler Kroft

And awfully close...
-Andrew Billings

Wren and Jordan are way too early to call and Billings was an excellent DT here, where did that come from?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor heard outside PBS parking lot.... "Hey Ryan, wait a minute"
Reply/Quote