Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that was really apparent last night
(11-06-2015, 01:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: should have had the sound on they were talking up dalton almost all game..

Saying that if he had not made the playoffs year 1 and 2 everyone would be talkig about how great he has been doing and how much he matured the last few years.

They discussed all 4 playoff losses and said really only the San Diego game was the one they felt the bengals should have won.  And that they definately didnt have much of a chance last year in the playoffs based on who was missing.

In the time Dalton has been in the NFL only 2 QBs have more wins.. Brady and Rodgers.

They were actually highlighting the good parts about andy and attacking some of the media bais towards the kid.

They also pointed out the Great Peyton didnt get a Playoff win till year 6
I'm going to go with the idea here of syncing the DVR with the radio. Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:43 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I'm going to go with the idea here of syncing the DVR with the radio. Wink

theres a delay for the TV so you will have to figure out how to delay radio waives.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: theres a delay for the TV so you will have to figure out how to delay radio waives.

If this was meant to be humorous, it went over my head.
Reply/Quote
I loved how Sanders made it all about him, when talking to Andy and Eifert in post game. He was going on about how he, "likes Andy Dalton ... I do!", as-if Andy cares about what Deion thinks? It was absurd.

He also made some comment about how in the past a single INT would send Andy into a spiral, but not anymore! Baloney. Andy has been known for bouncing back from mistakes. Now there were instances where "Bad Andy" showed up for the whole game, but that's another story.

This is why I don't watch the pre-game shows any more. It's just a bunch of idiot jocks playing grab ass, and congratulating themselves for being so hilarious and smart.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:56 AM)Wyche Wrote: I noticed that too....maybe folks are finally getting their heads outta their asses regarding this kid....

Really, they're going to have to.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote