Poll: Who gets the first INT this Sunday vs Miami?
WJ3
Kirkpatrick
Dennard
Bates
Williams
Burfict
Vigil
Brown
Dunlap
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somethings Gotta Give!
Two weeks without an INT and I'm hungry for those turnovers we were all promised. Thankfully, I think we get it going this week.

Who is going to get this thing rolling?!
Reply/Quote
Marvin will pick off a Tannehill throw away, then immediately call a timeout to make sure we're lined up properly on the ensuing 1st down.

No worries, we'll take a knee to run out the clock prior to halftime due to a lack of timeouts.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dunlap usually gets one or two per season, maybe Miami is his first!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bengals will sign Tim Tebow off the Columbia Firefly's minor league roster to single handedly put god back into the locker room where he belongs then throw 20 TD passes to himself which will be called INTs by holy rule changes.. 

No? Dammit.. I miss making fun of Tebow and Johnny Football while we're at it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 11:35 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Dunlap usually gets one or two per season, maybe Miami is his first!

He has 2 in 9 seasons...

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 02:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He has 2 in 9 seasons...

Well THAT'S one or two per career which is EXACTLY the same thing as not 1 or 2 per season.  Well...not really, but someone has to come to the defense of psychdoc for reasons unbeknownced to the greater good .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They've dropped no less than 7 INT this season, with Kirkpatrick having 5 of them.

If your DBs have terrible hands, nothing has to give because we've already watched passes directly to the DBs bounce off their hands.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I believe the front four will generate more pressure this week, and will force an errant high throw (or two) that Mr. (Not Master) Bates comes down with.
Reply/Quote
Hey I went with Dennard...  because I like guessing...  and turtles!

[Image: th?id=OIP.TZEQPEV5LpuKNy8AzV6sDgHaLN&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The 1 person who voted for Kirkpatrick is quite the gambler... He needs some stickem
Reply/Quote
I'll go Dre, he'l turn his head just in time to let the ball fly in and get wedged between his face mask and helmet.
Reply/Quote
I just voted for KirkPatrick, I heard that he just watched the Replacements for the first time.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 08:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll go Dre, he'l turn his head just in time to let the ball fly in and get wedged between his face mask and helmet.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious  That's must-see television. I would love to see it in the "C'mon Man!" segment.
Reply/Quote
One, something's got to give
Two, something's got to give
Three, something's got to give now
Let the bodies hit the floor

Dolphin bodies, of course :andy:
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 08:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The 1 person who voted for Kirkpatrick is quite the gambler... He needs some stickem

Must be playing the law of averages.  You know, thinking eventually one of them has to stick.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 09:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: One, something's got to give
Two, something's got to give
Three, something's got to give now
Let the bodies hit the floor

Dolphin bodies, of course   :andy:

This was the first thing that went in my head when I read the title of this thread. 
Reply/Quote
I said Vigil and he will get it Sunday!!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 08:58 PM)thillan Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious  That's must-see television. I would love to see it in the "C'mon Man!" segment.

I haven't found sports center to be on TV for years, do they still do it and comon man? Berman seems to be semi retired...he only needs to do 1 show a week for 1 million each time, why not?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
OTHER: McRae will get the 1st INT. This will wake up the Veterans and the Defense will be lit for the next 10 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:30 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: OTHER: McRae will get the 1st INT. This will wake up the Veterans and the Defense will be lit for the next 10 games.

Bates.
Reply/Quote