Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This picture says it all
(12-07-2020, 02:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Spain was definitely going after guys. He hasn’t been properly Bungalized yet.

I hope they don't Bungalize him. While not a world beater, he has been a very good soldier for us, playing out of position, and has a nasty streak. He might be worth keeping.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 02:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: They were over there practicing for the choir.. 
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tenor-banjo-tabs.co...f=1&nofb=1]

I recall being a kid at a wedding reception of one of my moms coworkers circa 1991 and this song was played. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure I saw Williams and Spain somewhere in the scuffle. Coincidentally, they’re probably the only 2 on the line worth a damn.
Reply/Quote
I’m still pissed from a couple weeks ago when Bud Dupree pushes burrow out of bounds in front of our bench when he was already out and nobody on our bench did anything. Not even the slightest reaction.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 11:02 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lmao that’s hilarious! The most reserved Oline I’ve ever seen lol

They are just conserving energy for the 4 or 5 sacks they gave up after this. So I guess it was good they were rested
Reply/Quote