Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somewhere out there, two men are laughing at 2020 Bengals, guess who? ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Actually I would make 3.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bollocks!!!!
I actually wonder why some people call themselves fans as all they do is *****, moan and bring the team down.
Maybe you should support some other team.
Reply/Quote
Mellow
Reply/Quote
Hey!

bollocks plural noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

bol·​locks | \ ˈbä-ləks \
Definition of bollocks
1chiefly British, usually vulgar : TESTICLES
2chiefly British, usually vulgar : NONSENSE
Reply/Quote
Dalton is on another last place team, has thrown as many INT’s as he has TD’s, and has a rating in the 70’s. Not sure he should be laughing at anyone...

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 09:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton is on another last place team, has thrown as many INT’s as he has TD’s, and has a rating in the 70’s. Not sure he should be laughing at anyone...

Dallas Dalton will beat us and get the last laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton’s not laughing at anyone. I had quite a few chuckles at his expense Thursday.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Anthony Munoz is about the only player we've had in 50+ years who seems to care about his former employer in any capacity.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 09:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Dallas Dalton will beat us and get the last laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there’s a hell of an accomplishment.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 08:55 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Bollocks!!!!
I actually wonder why some people call themselves fans as all they do is *****, moan and bring the team down.

Bullshit!!!!

Being a fan doesn't mean that you're not allowed to complain when the team is garbage.
In fact, I'd say it's a requirement.  Otherwise it just means you're satisfied with anything, good or bad.

It's like you're giving the Bengals the "participation trophy" of your fanhood for merely existing... without requiring them to do anything to EARN it.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:19 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Bullshit!!!!

Being a fan doesn't mean that you're not allowed to complain when the team is garbage.
In fact, I'd say it's a requirement.  Otherwise it just means you're satisfied with anything, good or bad.

It's like you're giving the Bengals the "participation trophy" of your fanhood for merely existing... without requiring them to do anything to EARN it.

YEAH!  Rant
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:19 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Bullshit!!!!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=ecf05e4783yk8p4h8psht8nnbjs...d=200w.gif][Image: 200w.gif?cid=ecf05e4783yk8p4h8psht8nnbjs...d=200w.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 09:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton is on another last place team, has thrown as many INT’s as he has TD’s, and has a rating in the 70’s. Not sure he should be laughing at anyone...

Look how quick he was to say his name!

Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 12:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Look how quick he was to say his name!

Lol

Yeah, in a thread about him. How strange.

Reply/Quote
Maybe Marvin Lewis? He’s a defensive coordinator at Arizona state right? How’s his defense doing?

And Dalton isn’t doing well at all, so I don’t think he’s Laughing in Dallas.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 08:30 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Notice how much stronger Marvin is than Andy. He damn near knocks Andy down. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 08:55 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Bollocks!!!!

Anyone who actually takes the time out of their day to post on a message board about their team is definitely a diehard fan.  
People just have a different way of showing their support.  All of us likely support the Bengals financially, whether it be tickets, merchandise or even just watching the game on TV.

Once we start winning, 90% of the bitching around here should dry right up.  
Should happen just about any day now... Whatever
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 02:50 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Anyone who actually takes the time out of their day to post on a message board about their team is definitely a diehard fan.  
People just have a different way of showing their support.  All of us likely support the Bengals financially, whether it be tickets, merchandise or even just watching the game on TV.

Once we start winning, 90% of the bitching around here should dry right up.  
Should happen just about any day now... :whatever:

Haha! I don't do any of that shit anymore. I stream their games (and then only pay attention to it for about 4 minutes).
Reply/Quote