Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sons of Anarchy spinoff planned
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/kurt-sutter-developing-sons-anarchy-817650

Apparently, the new series will center on the Mayans gang.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Yeah I saw news about that on facebook and twitter earlier today...thanks for the link as I hadn't followed up to read about it until you posted.

I enjoyed SOA despite how ridiculous it was. My patience was definitely tried over the final two seasons, but Sutter was able to end it on his own terms, which is cool (instead of being cancelled). I preferred The Shield (which I know he wasn't the creator of, but wrote and possibly had further influence on).

If his quote about wanting to do something different creatively holds true, I'd check it out. I'm just not sure how he could produce a different style of show regarding the same characters/universe we already know. With that said, I'm not a show writer/creator and I'm also watching "Fear the Walking Dead".
Reply/Quote
I'm actually really interested in his new show, The Bastard Executioner. Looks really good.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wish it was a prequel not a spin off.
Reply/Quote
SOA was pretty lame in the last season. Almost as if they were running out of ideas. I am interested in this but fear it may be weak on creativity and story line.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 09:18 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm actually really interested in his new show, The Bastard Executioner. Looks really good.

I haven't seen any previews, just the advertisement, but 14th century England works for me. 

And of course I'll be watching the Mayans.  I like their leader.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Jax Teller wont be in it, so I wont have as much interest. He was one of my favorite characters in a TV show ever.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 09:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Jax Teller wont be in it, so I wont have as much interest. He was one of my favorite characters in a TV show ever.

Looked to me like he may have just broken a couple of ribs.  He should be back. And I believe Gemma has recovered from her scalp laceration as well Big Grin
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Donald trump wont watch it.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 07:37 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Donald trump wont watch it.

lmfao
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote