Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I haven't posted in quite sometime.
I've been extremely busy lately with work/family (grandparents are both very sick and my grandpa might die within the next 6 months.)

Just wanted to let everyone know I should be a little more active now. Still going to be busy as heck at work til the Christmas season is over.

But damn the Bengals season has been a huge disappointment so far for the most part.

Cedric Ogbuehi is one of the main seasons. Why not give Jake Fisher a try more? We did get him in the 2nd, can't be any worse than Ogbuehi.

We should have kept Andre Smith! I know he's not amazing but he's better than Ogbuehi.

Anyways thats about it, good to see the forum still active as hell! Who Dey!!!! :andy:

-magikod
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear about the illnesses with your grandparents. I hope things get better!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At least we've still got division games to look forward to.
Reply/Quote
Hell, we all might die within the next 6 months. WTS, stay strong.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Missed you, bro. Sane people are hard to find anymore.

Post when you can. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Welcome back!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I haven't had a grandparent since the last one passed in 2001. Sucks when they're all gone. If anyone here is lucky enough to still have their's, make sure you give them a call today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thanks everyone, lets get a W tomorrow!
Reply/Quote
Glad to see you back on the boards. Hope your grandparents have a peaceful time.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 04:54 PM)magikod Wrote: I've been extremely busy lately with work/family (grandparents are both very sick and my grandpa might die within the next 6 months.)

Just wanted to let everyone know I should be a little more active now. Still going to be busy as heck at work til the Christmas season is over.

But damn the Bengals season has been a huge disappointment so far for the most part.

Cedric Ogbuehi is one of the main seasons. Why not give Jake Fisher a try more? We did get him in the 2nd, can't be any worse than Ogbuehi.

We should have kept Andre Smith! I know he's not amazing but he's better than Ogbuehi.

Anyways thats about it, good to see the forum still active as hell! Who Dey!!!!  :andy:

-magikod

I completely understand, I've got one grandparent left.  Hope you are able to visit them a lot while they're still around.  Best wishes to you for the holiday season Rock On
Reply/Quote
You'll always be Judge and you'll always be he funnest little pothead ever. Love you
Reply/Quote
Welcome back, Magikod! It's always good when a long-lost member of our community returns. You always have friends here, and unlike the Bengals' offensive line, we always have your back.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear about your grandmother....all of my grandparents are gone.  Peace be with you and your family.  Glad to see you back.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well hope all is well with you my friend!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 03:44 AM)eoxyod Wrote: You'll always be Judge and you'll always be he funnest little pothead ever. Love you

damn right!

(11-29-2016, 09:01 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Welcome back, Magikod!  It's always good when a long-lost member of our community returns.  You always have friends here, and unlike the Bengals' offensive line, we always have your back.

Thanks bro, it has been some time on these boards. I think I signed up on the original forum in like Oct of 2005.
(11-29-2016, 02:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sorry to hear about your grandmother....all of my grandparents are gone.  Peace be with you and your family.  Glad to see you back.

Thanks my grandma was cleared of cancer for now. Still worried about my grandpa.
(12-02-2016, 05:31 AM)Passepartout Wrote: Well hope all is well with you my friend!

And to you as well good sir.
Reply/Quote
You were gone?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 07:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: You were gone?

for a few months. THANKS FOR NOTICING BEAKER!  Smirk
Reply/Quote