Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sorry about the downtime!
(05-26-2020, 01:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Oops, I knew I forgot something...

[Image: 200.gif]

Nice. As Bengals fans, that mind-eraser would come in pretty handy sometimes. I would probably use it on myself...... a lot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All will be forgiven if you make me a shiny new sig...…….ok, all is forgiven.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 05:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: All will be forgiven if you make me a shiny new sig...…….ok, all is forgiven.

Glad you like it brother. Let's hope those young guns do some damage this year! Joe
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 12:42 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Just wanted to apologize to everyone for the unexpected, and extended downtime. I don't want to go through all the issues that cropped up, or I'll end up banging my head against the wall again, but I can say that all issues were identified and fixed.

Going forward, we shouldn't (hopefully) experience any other time outs like this. Of course, there's always issues here and there with any website, but all the serious problems are now out of the way and resolved. 

If you experience any glitches, which there still may be a few related to plugins needing updated or whatever, please let me know.

Hey Holic....nothing major, but when I click on alerts and see where I have had a response, when I click the link, it says ERROR message not found.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 06:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hey Holic....nothing major, but when I click on alerts and see where I have had a response, when I click the link, it says ERROR message not found.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get the alerts plugin updated in the next day or so. I think the mood plugin needs updating as well.
Reply/Quote
The shutdown scared the hell out of me.

Mainly because when I tried to go to it the first time I got an error message, then the second time it took my to a login site, maybe for the server? All of a sudden I panicked because I thought maybe I had the only login option the whole board would be down until I figured out how to login and restart it. Then my normal brain kicked in and said to irrational me, very loudly I might add, "DON'T TOUCH A DAMN THING!!!"
Reply/Quote
No worries, you prepped us about possible downtime. Being well aware of the possibility, it didn’t bother me at all!

Thanks for all you do man!
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 09:35 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was beginning to worry that my internet broke! haha. Thanks for getting it up and running again.

As far as glitches, I do notice that when I try to view my alerts and click on them, it gives me an 404 not found error. I don't know if that's just me or not, but maybe the alerts didn't fully come back online for whatever reason.

My alerts are doing the same thing.

Reply/Quote
I needed the apology.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Appreciate the effort.This is the best forum out there in my opinion.Now we’re ready for a winning season with our new Quarterback Joe Burrow.And yes,I believe there will be NFL football this year,although some things may be a little different.
Reply/Quote
I'd been away for a couple days, came back to post an ESPN article that called our defensive make-over the most underrated off-season move, only to find out that our site was gone.

Facepalm
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 02:27 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: [Image: e4e53478ab6cf55639490623f69681ec.jpg]

Also, I didn't see any interuptions.

LOL
Mellow (notices your avatar)
Panic
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2020, 06:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hey Holic....nothing major, but when I click on alerts and see where I have had a response, when I click the link, it says ERROR message not found.

(05-26-2020, 09:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: My alerts are doing the same thing.

An updated version of Alerts has been installed. Let me know if it's working correctly.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 02:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: An updated version of Alerts has been installed. Let me know if it's working correctly.

Is for me!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
When I  figured out the board had been down for quite awhile my first concern was for Fred.  I pictured him after a full day something like this...

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 12:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: LOL
Mellow (notices your avatar)
Panic

Ha, that avatar has been posted since near the beginning.   It was about the time of the go choke on a bone awards were posted and you likely listed me for something.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Seems to be working great now, no prob Holic, did try to get on here a few times and the server was down but you
warned us so I just figured you were working out the kinks. Good timing as I have been really busy anyways. Gonna
be going camping next week so I won't be around a few days, should be fun. Brewskies, camp fire and Barbecue!
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2020, 02:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: An updated version of Alerts has been installed. Let me know if it's working correctly.

I thought that alerts had been fixed, but it seems that they are not working at all.  For example, we used to get a notification when someone responded or quoted one of our posts, now we don't..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2020, 01:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I thought that alerts had been fixed, but it seems that they are not working at all.  For example, we used to get a notification when someone responded or quoted one of our posts, now we don't..

Seeing the same, did you just get alerted I repped you Sunset?
Reply/Quote
Also cannot get into the Arcade...
Reply/Quote