Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry another mccarron thread... I like this proposal
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/2/28/14755214/player-for-player-aj-mccarron-trade-idea

I for one would not oppose to this.... He seemed to take a big step forward this year before his injury....
Reply/Quote
Not bad, but it won't happen if Shannahan and Cousins are determined to reunite.
Reply/Quote
[quote pid='349634' dateline='1488337313']
Not bad, but it won't happen if Shannahan and Cousins are determined to reunite.
[/quote]

Well cousins got tagged so at least 1 year 
Reply/Quote
[quote pid='349634' dateline='1488337313']
[/quote]

Cousins was tagged, so he's not going anywhere this season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would rather have an early draft pick.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They assigned the exclusive rights tag on cousins. They can trade him, but teams can only negotiate with the team, not his agents.
Reply/Quote
As much as I think the Bengals need to trade him, there has to be interest from another team as well. With Jimmy G being the first choice it seems plus 3 guys expected to go round 1 in the draft, have to see who is left wanting later on.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 01:15 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: They assigned the exclusive rights tag on cousins. They can trade him, but teams can only negotiate with the team, not his agents.
Reports are they want a rgiii type haul....
(03-01-2017, 01:16 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: As much as I think the Bengals need to trade him, there has to be interest from another team as well. With Jimmy G being the first choice it seems plus 3 guys expected to go round 1 in the draft, have to see who is left wanting later on.
Yeah the qbs that will be taken are reaches. It depends on what u think of mccarron. Personally i would take him over
Any qb in this class. Nobody is good enough.
Reply/Quote
I don't know much about Armstead, but I think I'd rather keep McCarron. Unless our Oline drastically improves after probably losing Z and maybe even Whit, we might want to consider carrying 3 QBS on the 53 and 1 or 2 on the PS.

Just sayin... Tongue
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 03:24 AM)Shady Wrote: I don't know much about Armstead, but I think I'd rather keep McCarron. Unless our Oline drastically improves after probably losing Z and maybe even Whit, we might want to consider carrying 3 QBS on the 53 and 1 or 2 on the PS.

Just sayin... Tongue

well we already carried 3 last year on the 53. I peraonally think we really like driskell..... But if we dont i would love to get a pat mahomes in the 4th or a chad kelly in the 5th
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 04:29 AM)Jpoore Wrote: well we already carried 3 last year on the 53. I peraonally think we really like driskell..... But if we dont i would love to get a pat mahomes in the 4th or a chad kelly in the 5th

Mahomes will be long gone before the 4th round.
Reply/Quote
Armstead hasn't really did much...2 sacks 1 year, 2.5 another year.

He does have the height/weight that the Bengals like at DE.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 01:16 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: As much as I think the Bengals need to trade him, there has to be interest from another team as well. With Jimmy G being the first choice it seems plus 3 guys expected to go round 1 in the draft, have to see who is left wanting later on.

This is why I think its a day 2 draft move....

Some team wont get what they want and will still be looking for a QB
Reply/Quote