Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sorry if Posted Flacco Said?
Sorry if this was posted but did I hear right Flacco hates Bengals more than Pitsburghus?
Reply/Quote
You did hear that...

It's probably because AJ Green is his father, while Pittsburgh is his *****.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yes, you heard right.

He hates Cincinnati because he hasn't figured out how to beat the Bengals. I do believe Baltimore and Cincinnati are pretty much even win it comes to wins and loses plus, the Bengals just beat the Ravens for the fourth time in a row, lol.

Also remember that this Ravens organization is the old Browns organization and there is no love lost between the owners although what's his face is dead, the hate between the two is still alive and well.

What that organization did to Paul Brown was punkish and I hope and pray from here on out, the Bengals always beats the Ravens. Every chance the Bengals get, they should embarrass them.

People may hate the Steelers and Browns but there should be a disgust and loathing for the Ravens because they are a crap organization and a bunch of thugs.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:00 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Sorry if this was posted but did I hear right Flacco hates Bengals more than Pitsburghus?

Of course he does.  The Bengals are a division rival and I've never heard of Pitsburghus but I assume he's some Roman guy who has nothing to do with football.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He might hate us, but I still hope he beats Miss Vicky.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Fat lotta good it does him. Heh.

Hate on, Unibrow. Bengals don't need bulletin board clippings to whup ya, so go on with your Lurch self.
Reply/Quote
You put an extra letter in "sad".
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:08 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Yes, you heard right.

He hates Cincinnati because he hasn't figured out how to beat the Bengals. I do believe Baltimore and Cincinnati are pretty much even win it comes to wins and loses plus, the Bengals just beat the Ravens for the fourth time in a row, lol.

Also remember that this Ravens organization is the old Browns organization and there is no love lost between the owners although what's his face is dead, the hate between the two is still alive and well.

What that organization did to Paul Brown was punkish and I hope and pray from here on out, the Bengals always beats the Ravens. Every chance the Bengals get, they should embarrass them.

People may hate the Steelers and Browns but there should be a disgust and loathing for the Ravens because they are a crap organization and a bunch of thugs.
I'll help him out....  Stop giving up 80 yard TDs to AJ Green.  It's not that complicated.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:00 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Sorry if this was posted but did I hear right Flacco hates Bengals more than Pitsburghus?

Yep.  Because we all hate the bully that always takes our lunch money.

Historically Flacco has played poorly against the Bengals.  He played decent last weekend but still lost.  It's understandable I guess, the big bad bully wins again!
Reply/Quote
Who doesn't hate to lose?

That is why i hate the Stealers the most, they beat us. Plus they are cheaters and bastids and the fans are the biggest bandwagon fans on the face of the Earth and they always take cheap shots. Doesn't surprise me Flacco hates us the most, he has always had a tough time against our Defense and we have been beating the crap out of him a lot lately.

Cool
Reply/Quote
So?

Scoreboard.

The Unibrow can hate that.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Root for Unibrow tonight.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pretty soon, a whole lot of other NFL players are going to hate playing Cincinnati. Once again, flaccos not number 1.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
He knows who the top dog to beat in division this year is,

and he is 4 games behind them counting tiebreaker.

Bet he is hating right about now.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 01:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who doesn't hate to lose?

That is why i hate the Stealers the most, they beat us. Plus they are cheaters and bastids and the fans are the biggest bandwagon fans on the face of the Earth and they always take cheap shots. Doesn't surprise me Flacco hates us the most, he has always had a tough time against our Defense and we have been beating the crap out of him a lot lately.

Cool

Agreed. Pissburgh is our most hated foe. Followed closely by the browns, 49ers, then the ravens.
Reply/Quote
Bet he just loves Pittsburgh tonight. It's good to be the hated Bengals ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:29 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Agreed. Pissburgh is our most hated foe. Followed closely by the browns, 49ers, then the ravens.

Most hated:
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Browns (if they were remotely competitive recently, I'd rank them #2)

I can't muster any hate for the 49ers. If you're going to lose a Super Bowl, lose it to Joe Montana and Bill Walsh.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Of course he does.  The Bengals are a division rival and I've never heard of Pitsburghus but I assume he's some Roman guy who has nothing to do with football.

LOL.. NATEEEEE!!!  LOL...  I hate saying or typing that word!! LOL..
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:28 AM)Utts Wrote: Most hated:
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Browns (if they were remotely competitive recently, I'd rank them #2)

I can't muster any hate for the 49ers. If you're going to lose a Super Bowl, lose it to Joe Montana and Bill Walsh.

This might be the first time i have ever agreed with you Utts.

I cannot hate a team that beat us fair and square and might of been the best team of its time with the greatest QB, Coach and WR...

BTW, all the other teams that faced the Niners in that time didn't even put up a fight, the Bengals did, both times. The only ones.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc1618a12cf086af037e3d226cf753...=292&h=174]
We beat Pittsburgh, and now I vow revenge against Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote