Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry to hear about Green and Bernard
(11-21-2016, 01:33 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I haven't been here in awhile, due to the fact that my Colts have seen sucking badly. Now that they're at 5-5, I can at least make an appearance.

Wow... the Bengals seem to be snake-bit this year. Your best wide receiver AND your best running back both injured for the rest of the season... that's got to be infuriating. Not to mention, sad. I know this is the smack board, but I just can't see smacking the Bengals right now. Just want to offer my consolation. Y'all just can't seem to catch a break. I also read that Marvin Lewis is No. 1 in the hot seat as a Head Coach? How do the fanbase feel about that?

An interesting observation... if the Colts were in the AFC North, we'd be tied for first place! How about that? LOL! This is the worst season in Andrew Luck's career and he'd still be in contention in the AFC North? I find that hilarious. And maybe that's kind of a "smack", right?

Anyway... again, I'm sorry about the Green and Bernard loss. I wish y'all well the rest of the season.  ThumbsUp

Bengals were never right in 2016
Don't know for sure why but both OL and DL struggled
The injuries to key players always suck but they had already dug their own hole
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 04:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals were never right in 2016
Don't know for sure why but both OL and DL struggled
The injuries to key players always suck but they had already dug their own hole

I felt similarly about the Colts. Right now everyone seems to be in some kind of illusion that the Colts are going to win the AFC South and get into the playoffs - where I think they'll end up one-and-done. The Colts have no business in the playoffs this year. Their defense suck and they have an OL like a sieve. Andrew Luck is actually pretty lucky he's not on IR.

Bengals did alright with Philly. Even without Green and Bernard. I may be wrong, but it looks as if the Bengals are getting hot right now. I don't know... I guess we'll see in the upcoming games.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 07:35 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote:  I may be wrong, but it looks as if the Bengals are getting hot right now. I don't know... I guess we'll see in the upcoming games.

They are who we thought they were. They blow.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 09:56 AM)Vlad Wrote: They are who we thought they were. They blow.

At least we only get our ass kicked by actual good teams (Pats, Cowboys, etc), enjoy that Steelers/Eagles game did you?

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least we only get our ass kicked by actual good teams (Pats, Cowboys, etc),

Steelers
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 10:39 PM)Vlad Wrote: Steelers

Lol you won by one score with a ton of help from the refs and no Burfict. 

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 01:33 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I haven't been here in awhile, due to the fact that my Colts have seen sucking badly. Now that they're at 5-5, I can at least make an appearance.

Wow... the Bengals seem to be snake-bit this year. Your best wide receiver AND your best running back both injured for the rest of the season... that's got to be infuriating. Not to mention, sad. I know this is the smack board, but I just can't see smacking the Bengals right now. Just want to offer my consolation. Y'all just can't seem to catch a break. I also read that Marvin Lewis is No. 1 in the hot seat as a Head Coach? How do the fanbase feel about that?

An interesting observation... if the Colts were in the AFC North, we'd be tied for first place! How about that? LOL! This is the worst season in Andrew Luck's career and he'd still be in contention in the AFC North? I find that hilarious. And maybe that's kind of a "smack", right?

Anyway... again, I'm sorry about the Green and Bernard loss. I wish y'all well the rest of the season.  ThumbsUp

Our season was already in the crapper anyway, so losing Green and Gio wasn't that bad. Would have hurt if we were in the hunt for a playoff spot.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 04:02 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Our season was already in the crapper anyway, so losing Green and Gio wasn't that bad. Would have hurt if we were in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Yeah, I hear ya'! This was a lost season for the Colts as well. I'm hoping that Irsay gets rid of Grigson as the GM. I'm okay with Pagano for now, but Grigson has to go. That guy has NO IDEA how to draft! What a moron.
Reply/Quote