Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
Women who wear mini skirts are asking for it. Oh wait that's different. I'm sure I'll hear why.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-25-2015, 01:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Women who wear mini skirts are asking for it.  Oh wait that's different.  I'm sure I'll hear why.

You won't hear it from me.  Nothing along these lines justifies rape or murder, but I'm the type who is such a bitter cynic that I wouldn't get on a motorcycle unless I admitted "part of the reason these are exciting and fun is because people get killed!"  There is a difference between telling someone "you're just begging for trouble" and "you deserve to be raped/killed/etc."
(06-25-2015, 01:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You won't hear it from me.  Nothing along these lines justifies rape or murder, but I'm the type who is such a bitter cynic that I wouldn't get on a motorcycle unless I admitted "part of the reason these are exciting and fun is because people get killed!"  There is a difference between telling someone "you're just begging for trouble" and "you deserve to be raped/killed/etc."

When someone wearing sexy clothes is raped, comment how they were begging for trouble and see how it goes over. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-25-2015, 01:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: When someone wearing sexy clothes is raped, comment how they were begging for trouble and see how it goes over. 

I'd rather not, because saying that someone who was raped was begging for trouble is begging for trouble.
(06-25-2015, 02:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd rather not, because saying that someone who was raped was begging for trouble is begging for trouble.

LMAO  Rep.

https://medium.com/@splcenter/women-against-islam-a9f42563e1c2

So I just read this. I'm LOLing right now at the things that have been said to describe this list. "Hit list", "putting targets on backs".

It talks about how despite the fact that the conservative political scene is dominated by men, the anti-Muslim scene is dominated by women. It then profiles a dozen of them and discusses some of the awful things they have said about Muslims.

It's not hateful in any way. Unless you consider it hateful to report on awful things other people say to raise awareness about how awful they are, it's not hateful.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-25-2015, 01:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know, isn't this more like throwing rocks at a beehive until you get stung so you can prove that bees are an overly aggressive nuisance?

Or more like telling people that there is a bee hive over there and that the bees are stinging Muslim people.

(06-25-2015, 01:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah it's absurd to call out a group who is targeting women.    

Makes sense since they are close with CAIR/Hamas.   They have an axe to grind with western women.

The only reason you dismiss it is because it's conservative women and you feel like they deserve what they get.

They didn't target any women.

(06-25-2015, 05:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Or more like telling people that there is a bee hive over there and that the bees are stinging Muslim people.

I think I meant what they are doing by having these "draw Mohammad" contests was akin to throwing rocks at the beehive.  My bad, I'm extra ADD today.
(06-25-2015, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:

HAHAHA, I tried to take this seriously after her tone when talking about Ben Carson, but when her first guest is Tony Perkins, president of ultra anti-gay hate group FRC, I couldn't take anything she was about to say seriously.

I skipped forward to when the guy came on. I loved her outrage at him describing these awful anti-Muslim beliefs as "hate". It was also funny when she tried to defend Carson's extreme anti-gay stances as attacks on his biblical beliefs and tried to imply he can't be hateful if he spent his life saving kids lives.

She just sounds incedibly unintelligent throughout this whole clip. I loved her saying "they attacked women on here who have been critical of RADICAL ISLAM"... um, did you even read the story?

Here's one line from a woman on the list: “Every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim.”

Another: “When American lawmakers, generals, and security experts omit ‘Islam’ from their debates and war councils, focusing instead on what they have dubbed ‘radical Islam’ and the like … they are protecting Islam. Unless we can come to an understanding that it is the teachings of Islam — not the teachings of some peculiar strain called ‘Islamism’ or of an organization such as the Muslim Brotherhood or ISIS — that directly undermines our constitutional liberties, we cannot protect our way of life from these teachings that grow with the increasing Muslim demographic.”

lol, thanks for the laughs, Lucy. I assume that's why you posted that.

(06-25-2015, 01:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What did Geller do that was illegal?   Or are you saying she was trying to get someone to kill her?

What did Tiller do that was illegal?   Or are you saying he was trying to get someone to kill him?
(06-25-2015, 10:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So they didn't put this list together?  

Yes, that is exactly what I said.  Thanks for proving again how well you do at reading comprehension.  ThumbsUp

This list is not releasing a bunch of SECRET comments that these women have made.  Every woman on this list has gone out of her way to make PUBLIC comments against Islam.  And now they want to play the victim card because someone else repeats what they have already said in public.

As I said before, anyone who falls for this shit is brain dead.
(06-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What did Tiller do that was illegal?   Or are you saying he was trying to get someone to kill him?

Huh? Tiller was the abortion guy who didn't clean his tools and had late term abortions. And kept the babies around the office. He was a filthy animal.
(06-25-2015, 06:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: HAHAHA, I tried to take this seriously after her tone when talking about Ben Carson, but when her first guest is Tony Perkins, president of ultra anti-gay hate group FRC, I couldn't take anything she was about to say seriously.

I skipped forward to when the guy came on. I loved her outrage at him describing these awful anti-Muslim beliefs as "hate". It was also funny when she tried to defend Carson's extreme anti-gay stances as attacks on his biblical beliefs and tried to imply he can't be hateful if he spent his life saving kids lives.

She just sounds incedibly unintelligent throughout this whole clip. I loved her saying "they attacked women on here who have been critical of RADICAL ISLAM"... um, did you even read the story?

Here's one line from a woman on the list: “Every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim.”

Another: “When American lawmakers, generals, and security experts omit ‘Islam’ from their debates and war councils, focusing instead on what they have dubbed ‘radical Islam’ and the like … they are protecting Islam. Unless we can come to an understanding that it is the teachings of Islam — not the teachings of some peculiar strain called ‘Islamism’ or of an organization such as the Muslim Brotherhood or ISIS — that directly undermines our constitutional liberties, we cannot protect our way of life from these teachings that grow with the increasing Muslim demographic.”

lol, thanks for the laughs, Lucy. I assume that's why you posted that.

Why is it a good thing to make a list so nutjobs muslims can have an easy go to kill list?  

SOuthern Poverty is a joke and used media matters and CAIR for their references on quotes.   You can't take either of those sources serious.   That's was the point of then video.

Your so quick to be pro muslim that you don't even consider everything.
(06-26-2015, 01:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is it a good thing to make a list so nutjobs muslims can have an easy go to kill list?  

These women have gone out of there way to make their beliefs about Islam public.

How can they complain about a little more publicity?  Shouldn't they be THANKING the SPLC for helping them spread their message?
(06-26-2015, 01:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Huh?  Tiller was the abortion guy who didn't clean his tools and had late term abortions.  And kept the babies around the office.  He was a filthy animal.

Sounds like a working free-market would have put him out of the baby-killing business if that were the case.
(06-26-2015, 01:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Sounds like a working free-market would have put him out of the baby-killing business if that were the case.

He was committing crimes. Very serious ones. Plus infecting. Women with STD's
(06-26-2015, 01:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: These women have gone out of there way to make their beliefs about Islam public.

How can they complain about a little more publicity?  Shouldn't they be THANKING the SPLC for helping them spread their message?

Maybe so if we were dealing with rational people but you know very well nutty muslims don't do rational.

If any of these women are attacked SP should be held accountable.
(06-26-2015, 01:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe so if we were dealing with rational people but you know very well nutty muslims don't do rational.  

If any of these women are attacked SP should be held accountable.

Right, because no Muslim ever heard anything any of these women said in public before they were placed on the SPLC list.

But, please tell me how the guys in Texas knew about the cartoon contest geller was holding down there before this list came out.

C'mon Lucy. You are a better troll than this. Try a little harder to keep it realistic.