Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-27-2015, 10:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You tell me.... They were trying to eradicate jews in the middle east.... Using hitler's book and lessons,  hitler was all over the radio in the Arab countries preaching anti Jew hate and  they named iran after the Aryans.

So basically they were not involved in the killings that I listed? So you're just talking out of your ass?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2015, 10:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You tell me.... They were trying to eradicate jews in the middle east.... Using hitler's book and lessons,  hitler was all over the radio in the Arab countries preaching anti Jew hate and  they named iran after the Aryans.

So what you're telling me is that Hitler, who hated Jews, was preaching hatred of Jews to some Muslims that already hated Jews.

Shocking
(06-27-2015, 10:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It's not the first time I've heard of the connection, I did a quick google search and this was at the top of the results.  I can't comment on the source, I'm not familiar with Canada Free Press.

http://canadafreepress.com/2006/loftus101106.htm

So I tried the second result.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_muslimbrotherhood03.htm

And the third result.  I decided to stop here.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

It all pretty much says the same things.  There is no doubt that the Nazi's were involved in the middle east to try and exploit it for it's rich oil resources.  Any alliances the Nazi's made were for their own gain, that you can be sure.  Not for any shared ideology.

I've said it before, war can make for some strange bed fellows.  Heck we were allied with Stalin during that time.

Were we blasting Stalin and lenin over our airways everyday? Were we advocating a new style of government? Some were but not our leaders. And certainly not ever on the airways.
Hey Richmond...

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/05/hitlers_long_shadow_over_israel.html

Quote: Winston Churchill spoke in the House of Commons against the shutting down of Jewish immigration to today's Israel. He clearly saw the Nazi hand behind the Arab riots: "We are now asked to submit, and this is what rankles most with me, to an agitation which is fed with foreign money and ceaselessly inflamed by Nazi and by Fascist propaganda."

Hitler's influence has been permanently embedded in Arab culture. During World War II, there was a popular song among Arabs: "Allah in heaven, Hitler on earth." Sheikh al-Qaradawi, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood today, in his weekly sermon broadcast on Al Jazeera to an audience of 60 million, prayed about the Jews: "Oh Allah, kill them, down to the very last one." "Throughout history, Allah has imposed upon the [Jews] people who would punish them for their corruption. The last punishment was carried out by [Adolf] Hitler." In Tahir Square, a mob of Arab Spring celebrants screamed, "Jew, Jew, Jew" as they raped blond American journalist Lara Logan. We are all too familiar with Iran's plans for their nuclear program -- to carry out Hitler's dream.
(06-27-2015, 11:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Were we blasting Stalin and lenin over our airways everyday?   Were we advocating a new style of government?   Some were but not our leaders.   And certainly not ever on the airways.

Doesn't matter.  We were allied with a monster and so were they.  Like I said war makes for strange bedfellows.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that.

It's not like I was thinking "you now I thought that the radical Muslim terrorists were bad before, but now that you linked them to having ties to Nazi's in their past...well that's just too much."
(06-27-2015, 11:29 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Doesn't matter.  We were allied with a monster and so were they.  Like I said war makes for strange bedfellows.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that.

It's not like I was thinking "you now I thought that the radical Muslim terrorists were bad before, but now that you linked them to having ties to Nazi's in their past...well that's just too much."

The issue isn't whether they were allied. The issue is they were preaching his hate... And preaching how to exterminate jews.

Which persists today only thing is they added any non muslim to the list. Mein Kampf is still the top selling book there other than the Koran.
(06-27-2015, 11:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The issue isn't whether they were allied.   The issue is they were preaching his hate... And preaching how to exterminate jews.  

Which persists today only thing is they added any non muslim to the list.   Mein Kampf is still the top selling book there other than the Koran.

Funny it wasn't just Muslim extremist buying into his warped ideology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund

And these weren't Muslims.
(06-27-2015, 11:29 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Doesn't matter.  We were allied with a monster and so were they.  Like I said war makes for strange bedfellows.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that.

Good point. I guess we are responsible for the tens of millions killed by Stalin if Muslims are responsible for the holocaust.

(06-27-2015, 11:54 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Funny it wasn't just Muslim extremist buying into his warped ideology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund

And these weren't Muslims.

It would have been easier for him to say "Ok, Pat, I see what you're doing. I was wrong to lump the Ottoman Empire in with modern radical Islamic terrorists just as it would be wrong to call the Nazis Christian radicals."

Instead, he has spent the last few hours trying to suggest that the Holocaust was associated with radical Islam.

(06-27-2015, 11:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Good point. I guess we are responsible for the tens of millions killed by Stalin if Muslims are responsible for the holocaust.

Also, many Christian extremist organizations adopted Nazi ideology as well.
(06-27-2015, 11:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It would have been easier for him to say "Ok, Pat, I see what you're doing. I was wrong to lump the Ottoman Empire in with modern radical Islamic terrorists just as it would be wrong to call the Nazis Christian radicals."

Instead, he has spent the last few hours trying to suggest that the Holocaust was associated with radical Islam.

Which is even funnier to me because most Islamic radicals like to deny that the Holocaust even happened.
(06-28-2015, 12:02 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Which is even funnier to me because most Islamic radicals like to deny that the Holocaust even happened.

hahaha, I hadn't even thought of that.

Show me in America where we broadcast hitler on our major television and radio airways. And where we were also told that the aryan way was the only way.

Was mein Kampf ever a best seller here? Is it a best today?

In America its a No in arab nations it's a Yes.
(06-28-2015, 12:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Show me in America where we broadcast hitler on our major television and radio airways.   And where we were also told that the aryan way was the only way.  

Was mein Kampf ever a best seller here?  Is it a best today?  

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/american-nazi-organization-rally-madison-square-garden-1939/
(06-27-2015, 11:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It would have been easier for him to say "Ok, Pat, I see what you're doing. I was wrong to lump the Ottoman Empire in with modern radical Islamic terrorists just as it would be wrong to call the Nazis Christian radicals."

(06-28-2015, 12:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Show me in America where we broadcast hitler on our major television and radio airways.   And where we were also told that the aryan way was the only way.  

Was mein Kampf ever a best seller here?  Is it a best today?  

loooooooooooooooooool

(06-28-2015, 12:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Show me in America where we broadcast hitler on our major television and radio airways. 

So the Muslims were re-broadcasting comments Hitler had made against the Jews?

Doesn't that mean the Muslims were just putting Hitler on a "hit list" for the Jews to kill him?

Isn't that how it works?
(06-28-2015, 12:15 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/american-nazi-organization-rally-madison-square-garden-1939/

A group of between 5k - 10k made up of german citizens. Show me where these guys were on the nightly news or any other major media. Other than a rally here or there.

I respect that you found this, but this isn't near what I was describing with the muslim brotherhood and the Nazi's.

I appreciate the fact that you always bring something back to the debate. These pro nazi groups and pro communism groups would make an excellent thread sometime. Lots of juicy info and how society as a whole interacted. I know you, like me appreciate the small details of pockets of history.
(06-28-2015, 02:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A group of between 5k - 10k made up of german citizens.    Show me where these guys were on the nightly news or any other major media.    Other than a rally here or there.    

I respect that you found this, but this isn't near what I was describing with the muslim brotherhood and the Nazi's.  

I appreciate the fact that you always bring something back to the debate.   These pro nazi groups and pro communism groups would make an excellent thread sometime.   Lots of juicy info and how society as a whole interacted.    I know you, like me appreciate the small details of pockets of history.

Interesting for sure, and no offense intended here, but I suspect that no matter how much info I were to link to, it wouldn't be enough for you.  However my point is that it doesn't matter how the message is or was delivered.  Many extreme groups of many different faiths, nationalities, or political affiliations (mainly those with anti-semitic views)have adopted Nazi ideology, because it fits their own warped ideologies.  I'm fully aware that there are extreme Islamist groups that have adopted it as well because it fits their agenda (though it's weird that they then will deny the holocaust happened.) That said Muslims in general are not goose-stepping with Nazi salutes. 
(06-28-2015, 02:44 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Interesting for sure, and no offense intended here, but I suspect that no matter how much info I were to link to, it wouldn't be enough for you.  However my point is that it doesn't matter how the message is or was delivered.  Many extreme groups of many different faiths, nationalities, or political affiliations (mainly those with anti-semitic views)have adopted Nazi ideology, because it fits their own warped ideologies.  I'm fully aware that there are extreme Islamist groups that have adopted it as well because it fits their agenda (though it's weird that they then will deny the holocaust happened.) That said Muslims in general are not goose-stepping with Nazi salutes. 

No I there would be a large enough group of you were to find a group with the size and power that the muslim brothwrhood had at that time . They controlled major media. If the group you posted controlled NBC TV and radio then yes you would be spot on. That's all I am saying . Yes there are loads of bad groups. But when you give them mass media coverage and a place to preach to the masses from is where you get into trouble .

Had your group had that then they would be as dangerous or probably even more given its the USA vs arab nations.
Intersting you mention they deny the holocaust.

Found this : http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/may/12/arabs-complex-relationship-holocaust

Quote: On one hand, there are Arabs who are shocked by the pro-Israel double standard that is displayed in western attitudes towards the Middle East. Knowing that the Holocaust is the source of strong inhibition of western critiques of Israel, many Arabs tend to believe that its reality was amplified by Zionism for this very purpose. On the other hand, there are Arabs who express Holocaust-denying views out of exasperation with the increasing cruelty of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Unable to retaliate in kind, they believe that they can harm Israel symbolically in this way.

In both cases, Holocaust denial is not primarily an expression of antisemitism, as western Holocaust denial certainly is, but an expression of what I call the "anti-Zionism of fools". Yet it remains a minority phenomenon in the Arab world, fought by enlightened intellectuals and politically educated activists who explain that such attitudes are not only based on ignorance but do a disservice to the Palestinian cause. They point to the way any utterances of Holocaust denial are relayed by pro-Israeli websites, which use them in their propaganda.