Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spaghetti anyone?
Would hate to be from this town because regardless of what you say, the suspicion of you being T-bagged would live with you forever.  https://kvta4.com/news/morgue-assistant-uses-testicles-from-corpses-to-help-win-annual-spaghetti-cook-off/?fbclid=IwAR3rrCtUDccqT1wBl_HgVOb_g2dAepbNnOsKLMzM2V-rFQb9FwOatPf4A1w

Quote:Morgue Assistant Uses Testicles From Corpses To Help Win Annual Spaghetti Cook-Off

July 27, 2022 admin news 0

[Image: khfljg-copy.jpg]
Carterville, Il – Linda Anders (41), had been a participant in Carterville’s annual spaghetti cook-off for the last 12 years. In those dozen years, the highest she had placed was 2nd and Linda knew 2nd was just the first loser. For 2022 and lucky contest number 13, Linda used a secret ingredient that she was sure would give her that extra edge and earn herself the blue ribbon she so desired.

Anders worked as a morgue assistant for the County Williamson. For the 11 months leading up the cook-off, Linda collected the testes from deceased adult males. She would slice ’em, dice ’em and sew ’em up without attracting attention. And who was going to notice the missing balls of a dead man anyway?
[Image: 34tywregsfd-1024x684.jpg]Carterville is such an unassuming locale for a story like this. Residents were hesitant to comment.

The night before the cook-off Linda was hard at work preparing her sauce and dropping balls. The next day when the judges went around tasting all the contestants entries, her table had the most attention. Judges were going back for second helpings, something they had never done with her previous entries. The time for the judges to crown a winner was soon approaching. One judge went back for thirds. Only there would be a problem on that third plate of spaghetti that would derail all of Linda Anders dreams. That problem… a prosthetic testicle!

The judge chomped down on a meatball and the silicone rubber testicle filled with saline exploded into his mouth and the jig was up. Upon closer inspection of Anders meatballs, a discovery was made. The meatballs were not meatballs in the traditional sense, but human testicles. Anders was arrested on site without incident. When asked if she would like an attorney, she would only respond by inquiring if she had won the cook-off. Looks like she dropped the ball when it came to quality control. She need not worry about her meals for the next 10-15 years according to sources inside the district attorneys office.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
is this real. what the heck.
Reply/Quote
I got some homemade Alfredo I can donate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
"I'll take 'Things I never wanted to know a human being has done' for 500 Alex"

EDIT: Oops, I guess it should say Ken or Mayim now.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 10:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: "I'll take 'Things I never wanted to know a human being has done' for 500 Alex"

EDIT:  Oops, I guess it should say Ken or Mayim now.

To be fair, those could have been Alex’s testies. You get partial credit.

Reply/Quote
Ancient Chinese secret.. 
You know what street food vendors in China cook with? Sewer grease..Plenty of live video of Chinese food vendors lift up sewer covers and scoop out the grease and cook with it.  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 01:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ancient Chinese secret.. 
You know what street food vendors in China cook with? Sewer grease..Plenty of live video of Chinese food vendors lift up sewer covers and scoop out the grease and cook with it.  Sick

Yes, yes and the Teriyaki chicken is really cat legs, and Taco Bell uses human feces.  Never any end to the atrocities..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 01:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, yes and the Teriyaki chicken is really cat legs, and Taco Bell uses human feces.  Never any end to the atrocities..

Remember that story about a Chinese restaurant in this country where they were selling road kill deer meat? The only reason they were caught was an inspector just happened to be driving by and saw a deer hoof sticking out of the dumpster behind the place.  Trust em if you want, but I don't.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Fake news!!!!

The headline said she won the competition, but I don't think that is true.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 01:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Remember that story about a Chinese restaurant in this country where they were selling road kill deer meat? The only reason they were caught was an inspector just happened to be driving by and saw a deer hoof sticking out of the dumpster behind the place.  Trust em if you want, but I don't.. 

You don't want to eat deer?

If I had deer served to me at a Chinese restaurant, I'd go nuts!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't buy it Harley lol

Funny though, made me grossed out as well though.

Droppin' ballz LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 05:54 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You don't want to eat deer?

If I had deer served to me at a Chinese restaurant, I'd go nuts!

A fresh road killed deer just barely hit in the head is one of the best plates a friend of mine has ever had.

You just don't let them sit, get them off the road quick and it has to be in the winter around here.

That other stuff Gramps mentioned was just plain disgusting though WTF!!!???
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 08:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A fresh road killed deer just barely hit in the head is one of the best plates a friend of mine has ever had.

You just don't let them sit, get them off the road quick and it has to be in the winter around here.

That other stuff Gramps mentioned was just plain disgusting though WTF!!!???

You got it, Nate!

The last Mallard Duck my dad made was killed minutes earlier than when we found it (it was still warm and malleable) and since we were going fishing with a big cooler full of ice, the duck went on ice right away.

Was absolutely delicious.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5451ef91-12db-4d5b-8bc4-357b5d348670_text.gif]

Reply/Quote
Testicular Facts:

Testicles dipped in chocolate look like buckeyes.

If you coat a testical in cornmeal based tater and deep fry them, they are called hushtesties.

Karo syrup, red dye and sugar slightly simmered, then coated around a testicle punctured by a stick is called a testipop. It is unknown how many licks it takes to get to the center of a testipop.

If you chrome plate testicles, you have ball bearings.

If you cut a testicle in half, scoop out the inside, mix with mustard and mayo and then fill the testi with the mixture, you have deviled testies.

Reply/Quote
I was party to a conversation with some dudes at work once. I'm not going into details, because there are specifics at play that would probably not be politically correct. Anyway here goes:

One of the younger guys in our little part of the shop was into meeting women on apps like Tinder and the like. He'd been frequenting the domicile of a particular woman, who, according to him had insisted that he eat the spaghetti, bbq, and chili she'd cook for him when they arranged to meet. The common denominator was that there was always a red sauce present in the meal. They always met at her place, btw.

An older co-worker was discussing his dating habits with him, and started laughing. He may have been messing with this dude and he may have been serious, but I can't say for sure. He told the young man that it was common practice for some women to put menstrual blood into food as a perceived method of seducing and retaining a desired man.

Now , there were several of us present, and it became quite uncomfortable for the young man. I have no idea if this happens or how common it may be, but that was the first time I'd heard of it.

Side note: my wife has always made terrific chili.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:29 PM)samhain Wrote: I was party to a conversation with some dude sat work once.  I'm not going into details, because there are specifics at play that would probably not be politically correct.  Anyway here goes:

One of the younger guys in our little part of the shop was into meeting women on apps like Tinder and the like.  He'd been frequenting the domicile of a particular woman, who, according to him had insisted that he eat the spaghetti, bbq, and chili she'd cook for him when they arranged to meet.   The common denominator was that there was always a red sauce present in the meal. They always met at her place, btw.  

An older co-worker was discussing his dating habits with him, and started laughing.  He may have been messing with this dude and he may have been serious, but I can't say for sure.  He told the young man that it was common practice for some women to put menstrual blood into food as a perceived method of seducing and retaining a desired man.  

Now , there were several of us present, and it became quite uncomfortable for the young man.  I have no idea if this happens or how common it may be, but that was the first time I'd heard of it.  

Side note:  my wife has always made terrific chili.

Creepy, is that a Wiccan practice or somethin'?
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Creepy, is that a Wiccan practice or somethin'?

I have no idea.  Not familiar with Wicca or practical witchcraft.  I've googled it and it is apparently present in both Sicilian and African cultures.  FWIW, I also found out that ground toenail clippings are sometimes used for similar purposes.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:29 PM)samhain Wrote: I was party to a conversation with some dudes at work once.  I'm not going into details, because there are specifics at play that would probably not be politically correct.  Anyway here goes:

One of the younger guys in our little part of the shop was into meeting women on apps like Tinder and the like.  He'd been frequenting the domicile of a particular woman, who, according to him had insisted that he eat the spaghetti, bbq, and chili she'd cook for him when they arranged to meet.   The common denominator was that there was always a red sauce present in the meal. They always met at her place, btw.  

An older co-worker was discussing his dating habits with him, and started laughing.  He may have been messing with this dude and he may have been serious, but I can't say for sure.  He told the young man that it was common practice for some women to put menstrual blood into food as a perceived method of seducing and retaining a desired man.  

Now , there were several of us present, and it became quite uncomfortable for the young man.  I have no idea if this happens or how common it may be, but that was the first time I'd heard of it.  

Side note:  my wife has always made terrific chili.

It is not uncommon for a woman to try and impress a man with her cooking. And any woman cooking to my tastes would be making a lot of chili and spaghetti.

So I don't think he should be concerned unless she only insists on cooking one week a month.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 06:06 PM)samhain Wrote: I have no idea.  Not familiar with Wicca or practical witchcraft.  I've googled it and it is apparently present in both Sicilian and African cultures.  FWIW, I also found out that ground toenail clippings are sometimes used for similar purposes.

Believe me, for Italians, it's more something along the lines of, "removing malocchio (evil eye)," and hexes, it's not anything legit witchcraft like with voodoo priests and African Witch Doctors.
Reply/Quote