Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed vs Swagger
So, I've been seeing commercials all day today about Thursday night's game and Amazon is billing it as Speed (Dolphins) vs Swagger (Bengals).

What are your thoughts about this? Part of me is like, we've got speed, too, but man, I gotta admit, I LOVE that they're quantifying our team as swagger.

I think if it comes down to literally speed vs swagger, I think swagger wins and I'm not just saying that as a Bengals homer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think the Dolphins are being completely overhyped and are a complete farce.

They've had one good offensive half of football, and that was against the Ravens when the Ravens were up 28-7 and lost interest in the game.

Other than that ONE half of football, they have looked completely pedestrian. Their pass defense sucks, Tua has like 350 yard passing 2 TDs and they have one of the worst run games in football.

I think we are going to beat the absolute **** out of them on Thursday.

Not sure if that answered your question or not.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think the Dolphins are being completely overhyped and are a complete farce.

They've had one good offensive half of football, and that was against the Ravens when the Ravens were up 28-7 and lost interest in the game.

Other than that ONE half of football, they have looked completely pedestrian. Their pass defense sucks, Tua has like 350 yard passing 2 TDs  and they have one of the worst run games in football.

I think we are going to beat the absolute **** out of them on Thursday.

Not sure if that answered your question or not.

You had me at:
(09-27-2022, 02:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I think the Dolphins are being completely overhyped and are a complete farce.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins are a fraud.. The bills doubled them in yards and time of possession with their DBs missing and half their offensive line. Tua is still Tua... There is a reason the Bengals are a 3.5 favorite..
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:57 PM)Tony Wrote: The Dolphins are a fraud.. The bills doubled them in yards and time of possession with their DBs missing and half their offensive line. Tua is still Tua... There is a reason the Bengals are a 3.5 favorite..

The Bills gave them 7 points with the first half fumble inside their 10, missed a FG, and turned it over on downs on the Miami 1 yard line. It was just a completely weird game overall. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2022, 02:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The Bills gave them 7 points with the first half fumble inside their 10, missed a FG, and turned it over on downs on the Miami 1 yard line. It was just a completely weird game overall. 

Kinda like us vs Shitsburgh 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote