Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue One: I can't believe no ones started a thread on it yet?!
(01-15-2017, 02:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'd prefer to see this guy

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(01-16-2017, 10:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I wouldn't dare call that guy a nerf herder.  

LOL, I wood!

I saw Rogue One tonight and think it is by far the best movie yet. Man, it was pretty great. Explaining a lot of how "The New Hope" came into play. Plus, the action had me gripping the arms of my chair. I was pretty discouraged when Disney took over the "Star Wars" ordeal. However, they knocked this out of the park. Great friggin movie. All for $1.50 at Red Box! Popcorn provided by Save-A-Lot, beer provided by Budweiser. Sorry, was giving some credits. LOL.

Again, great movie!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rogue one proved one thing....Many Bothans did not die to bring them that information.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2017, 03:37 PM)Synric Wrote: Rogue one proved one thing....Many Bothans did not die to bring them that information.

The Bothans died bringing info for Death Star #2   Cool
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2017, 05:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The Bothans died bringing info for Death Star #2   Cool

Lol damn star wars trivia fail....it was katarn that was supposedly got thr info on the first death star.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Anyway....I'll just say general expectations weren't fair. But IT SHOULD be a high bar....and this movie falls short.

Don't get me wrong, it's entertaining [note the exclusion of the adverb "very"].

It is absolutely mediocre - if you love Star Wars, then you'll love this. If not, then you'll think it's, at best, mediocre.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 09:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Saw it last week.  I liked it, maybe more than Chapter VII.  Curious which of the two you preferred more?

Just saw it on Netflix, really liked Rogue One, just as much as The Force Awakens.

I really like these new ones unlike the Jar Jar Binx ones. Even if it is Disney, they are done very well and not annoying at all.

Loved both girls in both of these new movies. Sucks the babe had to die.

Was a bit darker than TFA but i liked it just as much. Still really like Rey and Finn in TFA and it isn't finished like Rogue One
is which is why i say i like Rogue One just as much. It has its own feel and was done very well in its own right.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 06:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just saw it on Netflix, really liked Rogue One, just as much as The Force Awakens.

I really like these new ones unlike the Jar Jar Binx ones. Even if it is Disney, they are done very well and not annoying at all.

Loved both girls in both of these new movies. Sucks the babe had to die.

Was a bit darker than TFA but i liked it just as much. Still really like Rey and Finn in TFA and it isn't finished like Rogue One
is which is why i say i like Rogue One just as much. It has its own feel and was done very well in its own right.

The final 3rd act in Rogue One is my favorite 3rd act of all the movies so far.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote