Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirtual Support for my wife...
Hey,  

everyone I don't normally post much personal stuff here.  But its been a hell of a month and my wife could use prayers/ well wishes  or what ever you want to call it.

We closed on our house on 3/16 moved in 3/24  but on 3/21 we found out she had leukemia.  and on 3/29 she was admitted for at least 30 days for chemo. and then I'm not sure how long the home recovery is.

If you pray send some her way if you can. her name is Crystal.

~please note whats left of my sanity may be in danger
Reply/Quote
Just sent one up. Good luck with everything.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Hate to hear that Xeno....will certainly keep her in prayers and thoughts.  It can be beat....just gotta keep as positive as you guys can.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow, that's some tough news to receive. Feel for you and your family, Xeno. Thoughts and prayers for Crystal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 04:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hate to hear that Xeno....will certainly keep her in prayers and thoughts.  It can be beat....just gotta keep as positive as you guys can.

She is one of the most upbeat people I know... This is just another hurdle for her.   Trying to keep her entertained..

Bringing her visitors and such,  bought her a Nintendo switch and the Mario games.     Its gonna be a long month for her. But this first week has gone by fast

I believe its the type they can fully knock out   Acute and non chronic.  

I got 3 weeks left to finish setting up the house before she gets home...  
Reply/Quote
Prayers launched for you and your wife Xeno.Hopefully it was caught early.
You are a long term Bengal fan, your sanity in other areas is rock solid safe.
Update us on Crystals progress when you can, if you want to.
Reply/Quote
Good luck to you and Mrs morph. Prayers sent your way
Reply/Quote
Jesus 30 days. That’s one hospital you’ll have memorized.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey,  

everyone I don't normally post much personal stuff here.  But its been a hell of a month and my wife could use prayers/ well wishes  or what ever you want to call it.

We closed on our house on 3/16 moved in 3/24  but on 3/21 we found out she had leukemia.  and on 3/29 she was admitted for at least 30 days for chemo. and then I'm not sure how long the home recovery is.

Prayers for Crystal and yourself

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Prayers ascending for Miz Crystal and you. I've often thought people should get their own parking space when they have to spend a lot of time visiting hospitals. There've been times when I could have used one.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 05:53 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Prayers launched for you and your wife Xeno.Hopefully it was caught early.
You are a long term Bengal fan, your sanity in other areas is rock solid safe.
Update us on Crystals progress when you can, if you want to.

Shes very upbeat....  She always is... Tomorrow ends her first week (of potentially 3) of chemo.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that! Thoughts and Prayers!!
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 04:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: She is one of the most upbeat people I know... This is just another hurdle for her.   Trying to keep her entertained..

Bringing her visitors and such,  bought her a Nintendo switch and the Mario games.     Its gonna be a long month for her. But this first week has gone by fast

I believe its the type they can fully knock out   Acute and non chronic.  

I got 3 weeks left to finish setting up the house before she gets home...  

That's at least a ray of sunshine out of the dark clouds......that's good to hear.  Sounds like she's blessed to have you in her corner brother, and it's good that she has that outlook, it will serve her well.  Here's to hoping all goes well, and she kicks the shit out of it. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That's tough news to take.. I'll wish you both all the best.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Prayers sent...
Reply/Quote
Man Xeno, I can't even imagine. I will call my mother and have her start a prayer chain for Crystal, just like I did for Brad. As I don't pray personally, but I also send well wishes.

Hang in there, both of you! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Prayers for your wife, brother.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey,  

I got you man....

Stay strong, and know that everything is gonna be alright.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Prayers going up for you both. Very sorry for the unfortunate news at what should have been a celebratory time. When she kicks the crap out of this, you will have more to celebrate about.

Reply/Quote
I'm praying for you and your wife.
Reply/Quote