Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirtual Support for my wife...
Damn dude. Sorry to hear this. I’m definitely sending warm wishes and prayers to your wife, Crystal and you.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Will keep her in my prayers.
Reply/Quote
Prayers sent your way my friend.
Reply/Quote
She still doing well... Just getting tried more often... Chemo is working.. and the first week is done now just in a holding period until they run another bonemarrow test then another week of chemo to follow.
Reply/Quote
We should know by Monday if a second round of chemo is needed.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 11:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey,  

everyone I don't normally post much personal stuff here.  But its been a hell of a month and my wife could use prayers/ well wishes  or what ever you want to call it.

We closed on our house on 3/16 moved in 3/24  but on 3/21 we found out she had leukemia.  and on 3/29 she was admitted for at least 30 days for chemo. and then I'm not sure how long the home recovery is.

If you pray send some her way if you can. her name is Crystal.

~please note whats left of my sanity may be in danger

Sent her a prayer brother.
Reply/Quote
Hair loss began today... She taken it all in stride though...
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the updates Xeno.....you guys hang in there.  It's great to hear that she is taking it all in stride.  Now.....praying for good news on the results! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Lord, lift up Xeno and Crystal, Amen.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 04:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hair loss began today... She taken it all in stride though...

Hair loss for women can be very depressing. Keep showering her with support Xeno and we will keep praying.

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2018, 09:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: She still doing well...  Just getting tried more often... Chemo is working.. and the first week is done  now just in a holding period until they run another bonemarrow test then another week of chemo to follow.

Bone marrow test came back negative (which is good )  so now they can begin boosting her immune system back up.. so she can prep to leave the hospital (1 to 2 weeks)..

And some minor outpatient chemo until she gets the bone marrow transplant.

Almost out of the woods.....
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 04:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bone marrow test came back negative (which is good )  so now they can begin boosting her immune system back up.. so she can prep to leave the hospital (1 to 2 weeks)..

Happy to read this ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 04:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bone marrow test came back negative (which is good )  so now they can begin boosting her immune system back up.. so she can prep to leave the hospital (1 to 2 weeks)..

Great news!  Keep giving us updates!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

Hell yes !!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Great news!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Prayers up!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Sending prayers
Reply/Quote
**UPDATE**

Her counts are coming up she might get to come home temporarly by sunday if all goes well...

Then starts a week of 3 small doses of chemo.

Her sister is a match and after she recovers from the next batch of chemo she will probly be returning to the hospital for a month for the transplant
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 05:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: **UPDATE**

Her counts are coming up she might get to come home temporarly by sunday if all goes well...

Then starts a week of 3 small doses of chemo.

Her sister is a match and after she recovers from the next batch of chemo she will probly be returning to the hospital for  a month for the transplant

Clapping

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Not home yet hopefully in the next few days
Reply/Quote