Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Split" (spoiler in first line of post)
Do not read if you haven't seen it yet and don't want to know the twist.

Who knew "Split" was the sequel to "Unbreakable"?

I mean, you don't know until the end and I knew about halfway through when my wife looked up who was in it because she heard Bruce Willis was in it and was wondering where he was and said he played David Dunn.

Now the director(I'm not going to spell his last name) M. Night has to make a third about "Security" going after "The Horde".
Reply/Quote
I don't know how to PM someone so I'm going to leave this here.

I liked "Unbreakable" quite a bit. The way M. Night told the story was really good in my opinion. The making of a Hero and Villian was done well.

I don't know any reviews of the movie or anything since movies are all about taste and how the critic wants to be perceived. All I can say is that I liked it and I think many here might like it as well. 
Reply/Quote
I watched it: Meh.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2017, 11:23 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I don't know how to PM someone so I'm going to leave this here.

I liked "Unbreakable" quite a bit. The way M. Night told the story was really good in my opinion. The making of a Hero and Villian was done well.

I don't know any reviews of the movie or anything since movies are all about taste and how the critic wants to be perceived. All I can say is that I liked it and I think many here might like it as well. 

I watched unbreakable and really liked it.     Havent seen split yet but heard its heading into another unbreakable movie... so ill give it a watch
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2017, 02:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I watched unbreakable and really liked it.     Havent seen split yet but heard its heading into another unbreakable movie... so ill give it a watch

I haven't seen unbreakable but know what it's about. I don't even remember if Split itself was a good movie, but the acting by James McAvoy was really good.
Reply/Quote
Great return to the power of his first two films. I was waiting for the "twist" and hafway through thought, "shit, what if Bruce Willis saves her?". He didn't and I figured the "twist" was just what saved her. As soon as the movie "ended" and it cut to some diner, I realized they were about to show Bruce.

Excited for "Glass", the announced sequel.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 03:15 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: I haven't seen unbreakable but know what it's about. I don't even remember if Split itself was a good movie, but the acting by James McAvoy was really good.

Unbreakable is my favorite M Night film.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2017, 01:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Unbreakable is my favorite M Night film.

Yeah it was one of the most solid.

Don't tell me you don't like lady in the pond or lake or whatever it was called lol
Reply/Quote