Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoken like a true liberal
University of Wisconsin director of community relations on prosecuting thefts from Walmart:

“I just don’t think they should be prosecuting cases for people who steal from Walmart. I don’t think that. I don’t think that Target, and all them other places – the big boxes that have insurance – they should be using the people that steal from there as justification to start engaging in aggressive police behavior.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2OQF8tjUTU
Isn't asking for less government regulation a conservative ideology? Why should Wal-Mart go crying to the government to fix their problems with shoplifters. Let the free market fix it.

Plus Mitchell is the pastor of a Church, so I am betting he is socially conservative also.

So the title should be "Spoken like a true conservative."
(08-25-2015, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Isn't asking for less government regulation a conservative ideology?  Why should Wal-Mart go crying to the government to fix their problems with shoplifters.  Let the free market fix it.

Plus Mitchell is the pastor of a Church, so I am betting he is socially conservative also.

So the title should be "Spoken like a true conservative."

LOL yeah, we don't need police to arrest shoplifters, but we need obamacare.   Rolleyes

Perhaps instead of using his microphone to tell black youths that stealing is wrong, rather than teaching them that they are just helpless victims of the big bad police and big box stores, it would be a worthwhile message. 

So for those who are keeping score at home:

Police - Bad
Corporations - Bad
Theft - OKAY!  
The police force is just a progressive liberal arm of the government that wants to tell everyone else how to live.

The police also give lots more free rides and meals to black people and that is why black people vote for liberal progressive. More "free shit" from the government.
(08-25-2015, 02:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The police force is just a progressive liberal arm of the government that wants to tell everyone else how to live.

The police also give lots more free rides and meals to black people and that is why black people vote for liberal progressive.  More "free shit" from the government.

This is a ridiculously lame argument, even by your standards. 

So should there be no police at Bengals games?  They can just provide their own security, with no arrest powers, right?  What could possibly go wrong?
(08-25-2015, 02:45 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So should there be no police at Bengals games?  They can just provide their own security, with no arrest powers, right?  What could possibly go wrong?

Typical liberal fear monger.

If there were no police security at Bengal games then fans would just bring their own guns and everything would be fine.  As long as everyone has a gun (or possibly has one) no one ever starts any trouble.

We don't need the big government police controlling us and telling us how to live.  All we need to do is give everyone a gun.

If the government just let Wal-mart handle the problem itself we would not have these problems with shoplifters.  Just behead a few shoplifters and hang the heads on poles outside of the stores and see what happens to the shoplifting rates.
(08-25-2015, 03:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Typical liberal fear monger.

If there were no police security at Bengal games then fans would just bring their own guns and everything would be fine.  As long as everyone has a gun (or possibly has one) no one ever starts any trouble.

We don't need the big government police controlling us and telling us how to live.  All we need to do is give everyone a gun.

If the government just let Wal-mart handle the problem itself we would not have these problems with shoplifters.  Just behead a few shoplifters and hang the heads on poles outside of the stores and see what happens to the shoplifting rates.

Pathetic.  
This thread is an abortion. Lucie should make a thread about this thread.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-25-2015, 04:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This thread is an abortion.  Lucie should make a thread about this thread.

STFU!...This thread was already in the vaginal canal.  That means is was a miscarriage!!!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(08-25-2015, 04:21 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Pathetic.  

Why do you hate freedom?
(08-25-2015, 04:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: STFU!...This thread was already in the vaginal canal. That means is was a miscarriage!!!

More like the anal canal, rather than the vaginal. Because it's shit, you see....
LFG  

(08-25-2015, 04:36 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This thread was in the anal canal, rather than the vaginal.  Because it's shit, you see....

Touche  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

lol
(08-25-2015, 04:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: More like the anal canal, rather than the vaginal.  Because it's shit, you see....

My shit contains my DNA therefore it is a human.

Typical Pro-Flush zealot who wants to murder my offspring.
(08-25-2015, 04:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My shit contains my DNA therefore it is a human.

Typical Pro-Flush zealot who wants to murder my offspring.

Your shit contains MY DNA....from all of the rapin' that you take from me in various threads.
LFG  

(08-25-2015, 04:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This thread is an abortion.  Lucie should make a thread about this thread.

Shoot the messenger, eh?

Solid.   Yawn
(08-25-2015, 05:00 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Shoot the messenger, eh?

Solid.   Yawn

EXACTLY!!!

If it wasn't for all the liberal gun control nuts out there we would be allowed to shoot people who start stupid threads.
(08-25-2015, 05:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: EXACTLY!!!

If it wasn't for all the liberal gun control nuts out there we would be allowed to shoot people who start stupid threads.

Hey, look at the bright side, this thread wasn't nearly as stupid until you posted in it.

At least you can smile knowing that you made a difference today.   Cheers
(08-25-2015, 05:08 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Hey, look at the bright side, this thread wasn't nearly as stupid until you posted in it.

Wrong.  It was stupid as soon as you called a guy a "true liberal" for espousing  "less government intervention" conservative policies.

A thread begins the moment someone opens the window to start creating a new thread, not when it is published. You cannot abort this thread.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]