Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sports Anal ist"
Hey,
I am kinda smart.
I have read these "analyst" for years.
I have noted one ABSOLUTE truth.
We, as a WHOLE, have more analytical power in the tip of our, um "EXTREMITIES?" , than they, The ANAL ist, have in their whole....
have in there entire career.

Or, maybe they forgot how to look at things OBJECTIVELY. Subjective is easier. It's your opinion right?

Example:

Dallas Cowboys have a 7 and 9 season. "Damn you know if they had a better offensive line, wow they would be good."
Next year, "WOW, the Cowboys went out and got A, and B and now they should have exactly what they need to have a GREAT season."
RIGHT?

But Cincy does the same thing and they are PATENTLY ignored. COOL.

Figuratively speaking, "KILL EM ALL and let GOD sort em out."
The Bengals ARE going to be TERRIFYING....
Tell me with the signing of Geno, and Carlos and the past years of playoffs and such, should the Bengals start winning like they did for their run, with the 2 year break, would they be considered a Dynasty if they were to win several SB's?
My question is serious. Dallas and Pittsburgh, and even SF had those time frames when they were AWESOME and considered a "Dynasty" What would the Bengals have to do to Qualify? Start over and do it again?
Just DAMN! lol

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
You wouldn't by any chance be drinking would you?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do what now?

Reply/Quote
It’s simple if we win the next 5 Super Bowls were a dynasty. Piece of cake no doubt
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 05:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Do what now?

That's sorta' what went through my mind, too.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
What what in the butt?
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 05:10 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You wouldn't by any chance be drinking would you?

:andy:

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It’s pretty obvious the right side of the Bengals’ OL is still horrid. And surprisingly, Price has been good in pass protection but not good in the run game (I thought he’d be opposite). I expect them to be better than last year, but I think it goes from worst in the league to maybe somewhere in the 16-25 range. Still not a complete turnaround.

But yes, it does seem the national media focuses (and hypes) the popular/ big market teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 10:30 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It’s pretty obvious the right side of the Bengals’ OL is still horrid. And surprisingly, Price has been good in pass protection but not good in the run game (I thought he’d be opposite). I expect them to be better than last year, but I think it goes from worst in the league to maybe somewhere in the 16-25 range. Still not a complete turnaround.

But yes, it does seem the national media focuses (and hypes) the popular/ big market teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey it might still be bad   but bad is better than what we had last year
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 04:27 AM)jwayne Wrote: Hey,
I am kinda smart.

You'll fit in perfectly around here   LOL 

:jk: 

Jerry
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The term "analist" should not be used in a derogatory manner.  That is offensive to true analists like myself.
Reply/Quote